22 people are viewing this hotel
$1,019
Free cancellation until 07/03/22
$1,019
Free cancellation until 06/30/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$697
Hotels.com$1,019
Travelocity$1,019
Trip.com$1,269
4,323 results
All reviews the banyan tree burger shack residential suite club level honolua store dt fleming beach kapalua area sushi restaurant our honeymoon four seasons coastal trail plantation house general store lobby bar beautiful property pool staff ocean view
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Great place although expensive. Great service. Not a huge fan of north Maui so probably will not be back. Our stay was also disrupted by swarms of Tony Robbins cult folks who are “Platinum Partners”. To be fair, I do not know much about them or it but they were loud and they were everywhere.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank badscatcher
Reviewed October 13, 2019

The hotel could use some upgrades, it's a bit dated. The grounds are beautiful but at night walkways could use a bit more lighting. The employees work hard especially the bellmen and valet! The rooms were very clean, housekeeping did a great job, front desk staff was pleasant and the concierge staff were eager to help you find the perfect adventure, dinner, waterfall etc. Guest services responded quickly to a request such as additional towels, corkscrew etc. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank DeborahT218
Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful grounds, but rooms are dated (90’s). Service is ok, but definitely sub-par compared to Ritz in Honolulu and other Ritz that I’ve stayed at. Also, don’t fall for the “complementary” photo shoot... they charge between $450-$2000 if you want the pictures. You can get a better photographer through Flytographer.com and you get all your pictures! Plus, you don’t get any of the service amenities as a Bonvoy/ AMEX Platinum member! I was by told by reception that they are considered a convention hotel, so any member amenities are based on availability. For the money, stay at the Montage if you want to be in Kapalua. Or go down to Andaz in Wailea!

Trip type: Traveled with family
RCKapalua, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Maui Kapalua, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2019

Aloha 629avac – mahalo for choosing to stay with us and sharing your review. I was delighted to see you enjoyed the beauty of our property and appreciate you taking the time to also share opportunities that we can use as key focus areas for improvement as we continually look for ways to enhance our guest experience. Regarding your Bonvoy and AMEX benefits, I do apologize that the front desk gave you incorrect information. While our hotel caters to a variety of travelers from couples and families to friends getaways and business travelers, the Bonvoy and AMEX benefits actually vary by brand and are outlined in further details on those websites. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will ensure we revisit that detail with our front desk team. Thank you again for your feedback and should you wish to discuss any aspect of you stay in greater detail, please contact me at the resort by calling 808-669-6200.

Warmest Aloha,
Kevin Peterson
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

This was my second time to Maui. First time at ritz. The grounds are huge. The hotel is a little dated. I was expecting g a little more from a ritz. I felt like I was at the Marriott. The pool area was good but I never made it to beach bc it’s too far of a walk from hotel and was told it wasn’t a nice beach.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RCKapalua, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Maui Kapalua, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

Aloha Andreana M and mahalo for choosing our resort for your Maui getaway. While I was pleased to see you enjoyed our pool area, I was disappointed that the rest of your experience did not exceed your expectations as that is always our intention. I was also sorry to see that you did not get a chance to experience the beach as I’m confident you would have enjoyed it. We are the only hotel to front DT Fleming beach which gives it a private, exclusive feel. Kapalua is also home to five additional beaches each within a short walk or complimentary shuttle ride from the resort. If this information was not communicated to you, I sincerely apologize. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope you will consider us again for a future visit so that we may have another opportunity to show you the luxury experience for which we are known.

Warmest Aloha,
Kevin Peterson
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

Aloha, highly recommend the Ritz Carlton Kapalua, Maui! Excellent customer service, rooms and common areas are very well maintained! Staff is always very friendly & courteous making you feel very welcome

Date of stay: September 2019