Initially we were given a room overlooking the pool yet it said "Ocean view" , sure you could see the ocean but only if you were looking left and it was rather small. Since we have to be happy with the room, we had to call front desk and weigh our options. We were offered to move closer to the ocean but only a suite would have the "Ocean Front" views, tricky. We did accept the up-sell to a suite and boy what a difference! Spectacular views, Large Lanai balcony. Large Living room with dining and guest full bath with shower, The bedroom is fantastic with real views of the ocean, breakfast on the lanai is a must.
The Bedroom Bathroom has separate shower, bathtub and double sink, a small but nevertheless walk-in closet. The spacious layout of the suite make it worth the pricy price.
The spa is quite nice, hot tubs and relaxing lounges, there is a hot tub within a lava rock wall space that is very cool. The treatments are good but beware of the aggressive product add-ons.
The Beach is a little bit of a walk away, but it is very nice, with a private feel to it. Club level gives you access to munchies and pretty good small food offerings. Concierges get very busy and you could waist time waiting so plan ahead. We had great weather and enjoyed the pools and the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 54 acres, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning, fully-renovated destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, warm wood floors, travertine bathrooms, flat-screen televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The spa beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, heat therapies, and a fitness center with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment offers all levels activities from land to sea. Also featured are six restaurants, indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. It is enveloped by picturesque Kapalua Resort’s two championship golf courses, dining and a century-old pineapple plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Hotel Kapalua
- Ritz Carlton Maui
- Ritz Lahaina
- Ritz-Carlton Lahaina
- Lahaina Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Maui