I'd give the resort 4.5 stars if I could. It's not quite a 5 Star, but close. It is everything you would expect from a Ritz-Carlton, but for some reason it just wasn't as nice as a few other hotels I've recently stayed at.
The pool was decent size and broken up into multiple pools so you never felt like there were a lot of people there. The service was as expected at a Ritz, top notch all the way.
The restaurants are very good, albeit extrememely expensive. $32 for a breakfast buffet is ridiculous, cost us $120 for our family of 4......for eggs!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 54 acres, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning, fully-renovated destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, warm wood floors, travertine bathrooms, flat-screen televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The spa beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, heat therapies, and a fitness center with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment offers all levels activities from land to sea. Also featured are six restaurants, indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. It is enveloped by picturesque Kapalua Resort’s two championship golf courses, dining and a century-old pineapple plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Vacatia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Hotel Kapalua
- Ritz Carlton Maui
- Ritz-Carlton Lahaina
- Ritz Lahaina
- Lahaina Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Maui