Lowest prices for your stay
$63
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2012

For the price you pay this is worst than a one star hotel hot rooms no air they do not clean that well room service takes over two hrs sometimes resturant does not have much of a selection and is over priced breakfast buffet alot of the food is cold internet only works half the time thing they say they have like pool and spa you have to pay extra for the store they have in hotel is never open the night club sucks i have never seen a coffee shop worst hotel ever

Room tip: Look for another place because you will not be happy here
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank gary k
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We arrived at the hotel early and wanted to see if we could check in early they wouldn't let us check in early.we finally got to check in and our Room was burning up hot. As we were travel with a toddler and a teen they moved us to a character room with thomas the train which my 3 yr old loved. But as the room before this room was hot and one of the front desk clerks brought us a fan we asked if the ac would be working and they never came back little to know they only turn the ac on in June and July so no ac we decicde to try the pool which was a very nice Indoor pool we then learn we had to pay and it was very expensive on top of having to walk through the sauna full of naked people which I would prefer for my son not to see after staying in room one night we decided to have room service which was horrible they had. A bowling alley in the hotel that was not very expensive and quite fun our overall experience was not fun staff not very caring and did not speak good English at all will not ever stay at that hotel again

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Stayed there just for a night sleep. To my surprise I found a large thomas train in the lobby. The hotel regularly change the theme of characters. It was pretty ‎​‎​good though have thomas and friends around, and also a human size fat controller in front of the elevator welcoming you. They even have thomas bed sheet. My boy would have been crazy excited to stay there.

But over all hotel is a bit dusty and looked like an old european building. I saw swimming pool and playground but I do not think it was operated since it is drained to the bottom.they have cafetaria across the lobby.

The front desk clerk speak little englIsh but still manage to show me the business centre and let me use free internet aCces, and also show me how to use roman instead of hangeul letters.

The most enjoyable is their breakfast in the coffe shop. So european with extra high ceiling and large windows.pick the seaweed soup, the best I had in korea, not fIshy and just well cooked.and I tried boiled egg sunken in a dish of salt for mild saltiness.

Date of stay: June 2011
2  Thank Benji_smile
Reviewed July 27, 2011

A high priced business hotel. This is the only Hotel in the area that caters to international travelers. It has a breakfast buffet (very expensive) with lots of fruit, scrambled eggs, Korean sausage, rice dishes, toast and coffee (I wouldn't recommend the coffee). It has internet/TV in the room, a decent bathroom (not huge) and some closet space. It's not the ritz though the lobby is impressive and did I mention expensive. There are cheaper alternatives if you are traveling to Icheon...

Room tip: If you want a bed, make sure you aren't booking an 'ondol' room.
Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2011

For the small town that Icheon is, the Miranda Hotel is the big time. The rooms are perfunctory, but my take is that it serves families on holiday more than romantic couples. The staff was very nice. When we cut short out trip from 2 nights to one because the main museum that we had come to see was closed, they were very understanding.

Room tip: Try a korean style room instead!
Date of stay: May 2011