Review Highlights
Glass-bottom kayaks are totally worth it

The Bio Bay is a MUST. One of the most magical things I've ever seen. Fun Brothers offer a good... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kim M
New York
Good scooter rentals on vieques

We rented scooters from them(Brandon) and it was easy, quick and reasonably priced. Helped us out... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2019
OBXTKN2
Chicago, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews rented scooters glass bottom these guys new moon in great shape mosquito bay bug spray biobay tour nelson island info skis jet dart shore sky stars
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2019

We went the tour at 7:30pm on Jan 1st, 2019. The guides don't allow us to bring bags to kayak, so I kept it on the seat with my wallet in the bag. After I came back, I found I lost a $100 bill. I couldn't tell if I lost it here, because I also put my bag in the Fun Brother booth in the afternoon for 1 hour when I was snorkeling. Anyway, some guy from Fun Brother took it away. It is an extremely poor experience!
Additionally, the tour guide seems impatient at all. Once all 7 kayaks were in water, he just said "follow green light" and then moved far away quickly. We couldn't even followed him up in the darkness.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank hao s
Carly S, Manager at Fun Brothers Hut, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

Fun Brothers has been in buisness for 15 years and never has any of our employees been accused of stealing...We are sorry to hear you lost money but as you wrote you lost it and have no idea when...please take responsibility for your own mishaps and not put it on our company by bad mouthing us on trip advisor..

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the best place to rent equipment to enjoy activities! Absolutely loved Jenelle. She was friendly, personable and very helpful. Would definitely recommend using Fun Brothers for any rentals and services. Thanks Jenelle!!!

1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed December 26, 2018

Rented two Stand Up Paddleboards. It was apparent from the outset that the woman on the phone and the owner are just concerned about getting as much money out of you as possible. We were staying on the north shore so they offered to deliver them to us. We were supposed to rent them for 4 days. The boards were almost unusable. The poor fins gave almost no directional stability to the boards. So after two days we told them to pick them up. They told me that, besides the $180 for the use of the boards for two days, we would also have to pay an additional $25 for them to pick them up. When the owner came to get the boards he seemed to have no care that the boards were almost useless. So we paid the additional $25 they demanded and chalked it up to a bad call on our part.

Reviewed December 20, 2018

We had a wonderful experience on the Fun Brothers Bio Bay tour. From booking the reservation with Carlie and Janelle to our tour guides every minute was a fantastic experience. The tour starts with a nice kayak ride to the middle of the bay. Very relaxing and utterly stunning on the night of a new moon. The guides would then gather the group together and give some facts about the bio bay in Vieques, not too long but just the right amount of info. From there you are free to explore, the lights are dazzling. Whether you dip your hand in the water and watch it light up or get a chance to see a school of fish leaving trails of blue light as they dart this way and that or just watch the glass bottom which looks like galaxies whooshing by as you sail through the water; a truly memorable experience. I highly recommend The Fun Brother's Bio Bay tour.

1  Thank George V
Reviewed December 14, 2018

We booked at the Hut and the gal was super fun to deal with and we were so excited for the BioBay tour in late November. When we arrived they put us on a bus (only 7 of us) and pretty much ignored us the whole way there... tried to ask questions but hard to talk when the staff is looking out the windows or talking to each other. We get there and all is good but confusing. Not a lot of "background" on what we are to do. So, we shove off. It was AWESOME that nite in the BioBay and lots of lights and it did rain and that was spectacular! When I tried to kayak to our guide to ask a question he said "go out and paddle, enjoy" but the message was leave us alone! We did not get any overview of the "stars" or background on the Bay or any conversation. We did kayak by the treeline to see the birds but again, not much storytelling on our tour. The staff seemed bored and disinterested. Could it be it was a Friday nite tour and they wanted to be at the local party that was going on? Don't know but after reading about other tours offered and the fun guides I will not recommend "FUN" Brothers as they really were no fun that nite! But the staff in the hut during the day was awesome!

Date of experience: November 2018