“Highly Recommend!”

Marauder Sailing Charters - Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Esperanza
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer several sailing and snorkeling cruises including half day, full day, sunset, Sunday brunch, private and customized trips to make your Vieques vacation even more memorable. All of our excursions include meals, beverages and an open bar. "The best way to see Vieques is aboard Marauder!"
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I had an amazing ½ day sailing with Nate. The boat was beautiful, the food was amazing and the drinks were flowing. Snorkelling was poor when we was there but still had a fantastic time. The homemade Pina Colda’s were nice, but be warned after one and the rough waters, myself and the rest of the passengers did feel pretty sick!
This trip was a highlight of my time in Vieques.

1  Thank Cub85

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My mom and I spent the day sailing with Nate and Nacky and it was absolutely the best part of our vacation! We signed up not knowing much about it, but the sailing, snorkeling, food, drinks, and company were all outstanding. I can't recommend it highly enough. Even if you're not planning to stay in Vieques, this alone is worth hopping the ferry or booking the (inexpensive) plane ticket from the big island to Vieques. I'll definitely be doing it again when I'm back in Puerto Rico!

1  Thank JennC0105
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We've been vacationing with our 4 children in Vieques for 6 years, but never got around to doing a sailing trip until a few weeks ago when we went for a 1/2 day sail and snorkel with Capt. Nate and Jade. It was truly a first-class experience. Booking was a breeze. Capt. Nate met us just as arranged. The kids got to sail the boat, which is absolutely gorgeous. Snorkeling with Jade was very very cool. You get to places you cannot reach except by boat. Capt. Nate's killer pina coladas were exactly that! Pour me another!!! And, I've never seen my kids fight over pasta salad before. If you are in Vieques, do not pass up booking a trip with Marauder Sailing Charters. You will not be disappointed! I've already booked my next trip!

1  Thank ThirstyJane
Reviewed January 1, 2013

What a gorgeous way to spend a day! We travelled out with Nate on the half day cruise on the Marauder. We had a wonderful time sailing out to a secluded bay for snorkeling, followed up by some delicious lunch and conversation with the other folks on our trip. I would definitely do this again and strongly recommend it.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Spent the most wonderful Christmas Eve day sailing with Cap'n Nate and Jade on the Marauder. Nate & Jade are really welcoming and extremely knowledgable, giving us a great history of the island and pointing out the various beaches as we sailed up the coast. The boat itself is very comfortable and it was very easy to relax, the Pina Colada's made to a traditional Puerto Rican recipe also helped! We anchored in the beautiful Sun Bay and whilst Cap'n Nate cooked up a delicious lunch Jade took us all on a snorkelling tour of the bay, some of the party were more experienced than others but Jade made sure we all got as much out of the snorkelling as we could. On returning to the boat lunch was served to use whilst lounging in the sun on deck. Throughout the trip we were looked after brilliantly and I loved the whole experience. I would highly recommend a trip with Marauder Sailing.