Review Highlights
Couldn’t think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Robert T
Wonderful Sunday

Reviewed October 14, 2018
CloistersBucks
London
via mobile

All reviews tiramisu cookery course from scratch risotto second to none chef dennis fantastic food juliette joy september
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughters bought this cooking experience as a birthday gift and I attended the “Fishtastic” session on Sunday. Chef Dennis was passionate about his cooking, bringing humour to the session. The four hour session flew by as we learnt how to scale and fillet Sea bass and Dover sole. We also cleaned and prepared fresh scallops, calamari and made individual fish cakes with tartare sauce. The baked Sea bass with sea salt was a triumph.

Julietta was a fantastic host and the decor in the house was extremely stylish, which added to the overall experience.

I met some lovely people and really enjoyed the dining session, especially the champagne .

I would highly recommend this as a gift and definitely plan to return in the future. Thank you both for a lovely afternoon.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

A great thank you to Chef Dennis and his team for a really nice Sunday cooking with my daughter - not a teen at 23 but there was no other selection criteria. We cooked pasta from scratch and I now know why my risotto is not great. We did tiramisu in small portions and a lovely flatbread. Very generously they served us champagne after the course and lovely wine with our meal. It was truly a great day and I would recommend it to anyone.

We were just three in our group and we all agreed it was superb.

Thank you both of a great time!

Reviewed September 25, 2018

I am so impressed with the service and expertise that No. 7 provides me whenever I am in the London area and need high quality catering on board our corporate jet. My passengers are always pleased with their catering and they are so accomodating when I need food from other restaurant sources!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

We booked No.7 catering for an 18th Birthday party being held in a marquee in our garden. Having done some shopping around I found that No.7 were by far the most customer focussed providing flexibility on menu options and offering advice on how to make our event successful. The day of the party the team took all the stress out of the day preparing a delicious menu with outstanding service. Everyone commented on how great the food was and the efficiency of the waiting staff. The food and service was worth every penny and my kitchen was left spotlessly clean. Well done No.7 ! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Provided canapés for a large event. Food was fresh and delicious Also provided staff who were discreet and very good. Would recommend

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We used No 7 Catering in Welwyn for a garden party in Hertfordshire on June 30 2018. They were great. Having contacted them a few months before the event, they sent us some sample menus for an afternoon BBQ. The menus for 75 people included starters, the main BBQ and dessert, with the prices provided being per head. The prices were extremely reasonable. Like everyone, we had shopped around and decided No 7 were the people to go with. Nothing is stuck in stone with No 7, they were more than happy to do what we wanted so we chose 4/5 starters, and for the BBQ went for burgers (veggie and beef), salmon and chicken, plus a few salads and two different desserts. Juliette and Dennis visited us with some samples for tasting and again they changed the flavours according to our instructions.

On the day of the event everything was perfect. We didn't have to lift a finger. They had arrived the day before to set up a marquee-like structure and were across every detail of the organising. The materials they provided covered everything, from tablecloths to cutlery, glasses, tables on which to set up the bar, plates etc. Everything.

The food itself was great, served at the right temperature and with the logistics of providing food and drinks to 75 people worked out perfectly.

All of the above is No 7's core business so while their professionalism may be expected, it's also to be highly commended. The food, the organisation and the grace with which they dealt with us was one thing, but the good humour, the positive attitude and the smiles of the staff they brought with them to serve all the drinks and the food was something that made a huge difference to us and our guests. I think you get the idea that I can't speak highly enough of No 7 and the service they provided on what was a triple celebration for my family. They made the day!

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Had been meaning to book a course here for some time and finally did it. There were 5 of us and we were taught how to prepare and cook scallops, sole, bass and squid. Dennis is a good teacher sharing helpful tips about all sorts of things along the way. A very informal and relaxed atmosphere, me and my friend had a fab time. The coffee, nibbles, drinks and lunch were all lovely. It’s Dennis’ home too, we were made very welcome and a good time was had by all!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

No 7 did a spectactular job of catering for our daughter's wedding reception in our garden this weekend. Denis and Julietta and their staff were universally praised by all of our guests for their delicious food, charming and efficient service and 'can do' attitude. One guest commented that she never saw any member of staff without a smile on their face!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

The No. 7 team catered for my husband's 50th birthday party at home on Saturday 2nd September. From the initial contact with Julietta right through to the collection of used glasses the following day, the level of service received was second to none. Dennis is clearly a super talented chef and literally everyone commented on the amazing level of canapés at the party. The range of serving platters with imaginative themes were a joy to see and everything tasted delicious. The girls who served our drinks and canapés were polite, friendly and always had a smile on their faces. Thank you to all the team and I will definitely be using you all again...

Reviewed April 18, 2017

6 of us attended the Italian Cookery class for a team building day and we all really enjoyed it. The chef showed us how to make risotto, which we had with a glass of homemade vodka based limoncello (yum). We made tiramisu, flatbread, pasta from scratch, cannelloni, ravioli, tortellini and whatever shape our filled pasta turned out :-) We then sat in the lounge with a glass of Champers whilst the chef cleared up and then had lunch of all the things made that morning - very tasty .
Recommend this if you want to do something different for a team building day, or for a special occasion.