“A Little Gem”
Review of Bone China

Bone China
Ranked #10 of 192 Restaurants in Truro
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bone China Vintage Eatery & Boozery offering light lunches, high tea, tapas & cocktails. A vintage & unique dining experience. Open in the day & the evening. We have fabulous menu choices please see Facebook page or website for full menu x
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Attended with family for evening meal. This is a really quirky place and fascinating to be in - very shabby chic! A good selection of cocktails and tapas were on offer. Tapas were amazing and served in beautiful non matching China cups/plates/dishes. Highly recommend the prawns (took us back to old Spanish trips) and pulled pork - indeed everything was first class. We had a selection of desserts on a cake stand which were outstanding. This place is really amazing whether you pop in during the day or night. Would highly recommend whether for two or a group. Staff were great extremely friendly. Just a shame we were only visiting for a few days as this would be a definite regular place to eat if we only lived closer.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

I have been to Bone China for high tea, group meals and lunch and it's been perfect every time. Fresh food, fabulous service and amazing cocktails. I love the décor and the owner dresses to match and cooks everything as you sit and relax and take in the surroundings. The courtyard to the rear of the building is beautiful and a perfect place to relax. For something a little different this place is a real gem.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I contacted Vicky as I was getting a group of 25 girls together for my hen do. We were able to have the place to ourselves which was great and we were so well looked after! The staff are great and really look after you – so polite and helpful, nothing was too much. The cocktails and food were delicious! As we were a large group we opted for the set menu for parties – wow what a selection of food we had and all so tasty! The cocktails were so beautifully presented too and tasted great. The décor was beautiful and as well as the vintage crockery that was used was so lovely. It was lovely to be able to mingle between the restaurant and the courtyard - something so different - Truro is lucky to have you!
Thank you so much to all the Bone China team – the girls loved it as did I! A night to remember- thank you!

1  Thank CelineClarke
Reviewed July 25, 2016

My friend and I turned up on a Saturday lunch time with my 1 year old a large buggy! The staff were amazing, very accommodating, friendly and helpful. We both had one of the specials, a sandwich, strawberries and cream and a pot of tea. The food was lovely, the sandwich was very fresh and came with a tasty side salad and a pot of veggie crisps. Despite my 1 year old being very noisy (happy but noisy!) the staff were brilliant. The decor is great, retro style. Very comfortable surroundings. Will definitely be returning

1  Thank Pastyface2013
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Without reservations this charming place served us the most delicious high tea! Excellent service vintage decor tiny outdoor garden. The fish sandwiches were yummy and the tea for 2 extremely plentiful!

1  Thank SLWW626