“Would happily recommend.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Redruth, England, United Kingdom
“Would happily recommend.”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We went on Saturday night having been to Sams in Fowey a few years ago. Lovely staff, quick service, great food and super atmosphere. Would happily recommend.

Truro, England, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Sunday evening and was not over busy so got a table easy. Our order was taken very quickly and and arrived in good time. The food is very nice but not the cheapest. Overall I would go again as the menu looks great.

Truro, United Kingdom
“Best Xmas works meal in 10 years”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Visited Sam's for the first time last night for a prebooked works Xmas meal. My team and I have had some great annual xmas meals out over the years but we all commented that last night at Sams was by far the best.
Every element of what makes a great time out at a restaurant was provided. From the extremely hospitable welcome, fantastic service throughout and food that was delicious, ,generous and outstanding. Highlights for me were the scallop three way starter and belly pork main on a bed of pulled pork. Amazing! Others had different dishes but everything looked excellent and all plates went back clean.
We all said that we cannot wait to go back to try the rest of the menu and for certain we will.
Special mention to the young lad who waited and served us. His attention to detail and overall service was second to none mixed in with banter and laughs throughout.
10 out of 10 to you Sams from last nights Xmas party ( The ones that left at 11!

Truro, United Kingdom
“Could only eat half of the meal”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Myself and my partner ate here earlier this week, the steak was so full if fat my partner could only eat a small amount. my ribs were full of jelly like fat, we complained and was told we could have a coffee. Eventually one of drinks was taken off of our bill however as we only ate about 1/3 of the food I was very very disappointed we came away hungry and £40 worse off

1 Thank Chris_holt99
cornwall
“Good but not on the same level as Fowey or Polkerris”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Great location in Truro situated on two levels with the option for group bookings upstairs. Went with a group of 10. slightly miffed to be restricted to the Xmas menu as I really fancied the sur vide rib. The quality of the service was good and friendly. dishes came out pretty much together for the group. I had the pork belly main which was good but not on the same level as the same option in Polkerris. The same can be said of the Halibut dish which presentation wise did to appear to be of the standard of Polkerris. The only thing below par for me was the Panacotta which was too firm and lacked flavour. On the whole I would say this is a welcome addition to the eateries in truro and should do well. I would return as there are plenty of great choices on the menu to try and a good variety of specials.