“Best ever sorbet!”

Truro
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ever sorbet!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

So happy I discovered this little gem tucked away behind the Cathedral! The best sorbet I've ever tasted and the texture is like nothing you'll find in a supermarket! Great and unusual flavours, always something new to try. Looks immaculately clean too. Visited most times I'm in town, can't recommend highly enough!

“Amazing! A real taste of Italy! ”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Having spent a lot of time in Italy, I was really excited to visit Angelato! The gelato was insanely good and the sorbets were even better. This new spot is an absolute gem as the gelato is second to none - I'd go as far as saying the best you'll get in the UK!

York
“A 'must visit' for the ice cream lover...”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I go here a lot! The ice cream is the best in the South West - today I had the mandarin sorbet and it was so delicious I just had to buy a tub to bring home. Also tried the dark chocolate (excellent) and the white chocolate & cherry (nice!). The place is a real gem - long may it continue...

Visited June 2014
“Coffee and Peach Icecream”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Wandering around Truro after Pentecost morning communion service at the cathedral, I needed a sweet something to go with my sandwich. This fitted the bill exactly. I sat on a high stool facing the alley, with a view of the cathedral. Now want to return to try all their other lucious ice creams (made with Rodda's dairy milk), waffles, panatone and drinks. Their gelato has on average 50-60% less fat than ice cream, has a much higher intensity than ice cream and is served at a slightly warmer temperature.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank JaneIp14
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Didn't know this place existed until last month. I saw it advertised and had to try it.
Me and my partner went one Saturday Afternoon. They were fairly busy so seating was limited.
A little on the expensive side but the gelato was well worth it.

1 Thank Amy J