“Best in Truro”

Cafe.Uneeka
Ranked #29 of 181 Restaurants in Truro
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Café Uneeka is a truly unique and independent café situated on Boscawen street, Truro, above our gift shop Uneeka.life. Currently offering a moroccan themed lunch menu, a selection of cakes made in house and a great variety of gluten free and vegan alternatives Sit back and relax with a coffee and cake while enjoying our free WiFi and great views of the Cathedral.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Uneeka provides a lovely atmosphere as well as friendly staff, gorgeous hand prepared food and beautiful coffee. So worth a visit!!! Thoroughly recommend. Thank you x

1  Thank fabate

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have visited this delightful cafe at least 8 times in the last month. The welcoming aroma of coffee, tranquil music, sumptuous cakes and excellent customer service have helped to make Uneeka my new favorite coffee hot-spot. Uneeka is not only accommodating for myself but also for my little one. I am able to purchase a flavoured latte as well as a baby chino. The Family cupboard also offers a host of entertainment from dominoes to colouring which has proved a big hit! It is a perfect cosy spot to spend some quality time with a friend. I Would definitely recommend to any lover of fabulous cake, vintage decor and serene music!