“A little gem”
Review of Grounded

Grounded
Ranked #4 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Truro
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: A quirky little coffee shop selling the best coffee, cakes, soups, salads and sandwiches in the city! Daily specials of home made frittata, Shakshuka, Scotch eggs etc.
Reviewed April 24, 2019

This small cafe was a wonderful find on a family shopping trip to Truro. The food was fantastic - freshly made, generous portion sizes & far cheaper than many of the other cafes we'd passed. The owners were friendly & welcoming & even offered to bag up our leftovers for us to take home. The cafe is small but also did takeouts & I really would recommend it to anyone looking for fresh, tasty food at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by on a Saturday afternoon for a quick bite to eat. The sandwiches we ordered were huge, made with delicious fresh bread and deep filled. We’ll definitely be back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019

My aunt and I dropped in for a coffee and a bite to eat. I over ordered so came home with a takeaway box which provided me with dinner.
We had a bacon and egg bap, a sausage and double egg bap and a salad with falafels to share.
The food was freshly cooked and prepared and portions were generous.
Delicious.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Called in for lunch today as I used to enjoy going there last year before the new owners took over.

It was even better than I remember. I had pea and mint soup which was really delicious accompanied by half a pastrami sandwich - and what a sandwich it was! I just wished I'd taken a photo. The granary bread was very thick but oh so soft that I ate the lot! Lovely thick pastrami (from the local butchers according to the nice young American lad who served me) cheese, pickle and plenty of hot mustard.
The coffee was extremely good as well.

The cakes looked wonderful - will try one on my next visit to Truro.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 268sallyb
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Lovely quaint little place, reasonably priced and very good sized portions. The sandwiches were amazing! Really friendly staff who are very kind. One point of advise, a little more cheese in the sandwiches but overall, a very nice place resulting in a very happy family.

Date of visit: February 2019
SWeir13, Manager at Grounded, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, well be sure to add more in future! Glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again!