“Excellent venue for a Dining Club”
Review of Tabb's Restaurant

Tabb's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 200 Restaurants in Truro
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Having had a superb meal on my first visit in February, I chose Tabbs for the April outing of my village Ladies Dining Club. The nineteen members of our group who had a meal there last night were unanimous in their praise of the delicious food we were served and of the very attentive and discreet service we received. A resounding culinary success! I can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

This was my first visit to Tabbs and I had the most enjoyable culinary experience so much so that I have chosen the restaurant for the April outing of my village Dining Club. This has become one of my favourite fine dining venues. I felt very welcome as a solo diner.

Reviewed February 22, 2019

Booked this restaurant previously for a birthday celebration but had to cancel. Mr Tabb was very understanding. Rebooked for this evening and had a lovely meal with attentive waitress and delicious food. Very glad I rebooked, it was worth the wait.

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

had a great time in the restaurant wonderful food well presented and excellent cooking with polite and understated service well worth every penny it cost there was nothing to fault very highly recommended

Reviewed February 12, 2019

A complete good dining experience. Really good food pleasant atmosphere and a very personal touch of service and perfect presentation.

Date of visit: December 2018