Stayed in this hotel last weekend and would definitely recommend it. The twin room we had was exceptionally spacious and immaculately clean. The hotel staff were very helpful and it was situated in a very good position for travelling around the area. The food was very good and the full English breakfast had Hogs pudding which was a new experience for me. I was expecting something like a black pudding which put me off but when it came was a type of sausage and really tasty. I would definitely stay here again if I went to Truro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The County Arms, Truro is one of Truro's most popular places to meet, eat, drink and now stay. County Arms offer 33 top quality en-suite bedrooms, in addition to its popular bar and restaurant. The central mid-peninsula location makes this the perfect stopover for business trips and leisure breaks in Truro and Cornwall- Includes a 24 Hour reception desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The County Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The County Arms Hotel Truro
- The County Arms Truro, Cornwall