Stayed here for 1 night and was pleasantly surprised at the standard of accommodation for the price. The rooms were spotlessly clean and had everything you would need. The bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and quiet - our view was of a field full of cattle. I have to say though that the most memorable part of our stay was the helpfulness and professionalism of the staff both in the hotel and the bar/restaurant as they couldn't do enough for us. They booked taxis, offered to book restaurants in Truro if we decided not to eat with them and were genuinely friendly. Particular mention to Kelly on reception who was very helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel!,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The County Arms, Truro is one of Truro's most popular places to meet, eat, drink and now stay. County Arms offer 33 top quality en-suite bedrooms, in addition to its popular bar and restaurant. The central mid-peninsula location makes this the perfect stopover for business trips and leisure breaks in Truro and Cornwall- Includes a 24 Hour reception desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The County Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The County Arms Hotel Truro
- The County Arms Truro, Cornwall