“Yummy Food!!”
Review of Gravy Boesti - CLOSED

Gravy Boesti
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hidden away just below the Crown Courts on Edward Street, Truro, in an unassuming stone terrace house lies Gravy Boesti Restaurant. You're welcomed into an intimate, stylish, contemporary venue which leads through to a tranquil, secluded courtyard. Enjoy the view as your food is prepared in our open plan kitchen metres from the comfort of your table. Watch as the talented team create eye catching, seasonal dishes and mouth watering desserts using the freshest locally sourced produce available.So sit back, relax, unwind and enjoy.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Thank-you for such a lovely eating experience at Gravy. Food was amazing, and I can personally recommend the cod and crab main followed by the banana and nut desert - delicious. Chris at front of house was warm and attentive, the 2 chefs Scott and Ian are genius and it is amazing to watch them work so closely as a team. Love you guys and I will be back.

1  Thank Tracey G

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I were looking for somewhere as our first wedding anniversary dinner... So glad we managed to get in to gravy! Its the first time we've eaten here and we cant wait to go back! Absolutely lovely staff, service with a smile! The food -wow! Definitely tickled our taste buds, it was superb, just now trying to decide what to have Next on the menu! Thankyou for a stunning anniversary dinner, the whole nigh was perfect thanks to you!

1  Thank Sallystapleton
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I chose this restaurant based on previous comments and I must say it far exceeded my expectations. Our daughter and son in law were down for the weekend so I was looking for food and dining experience that was special. We all had three course meals and two bottles of wine and the final bill came to £175 which may seem a lot to some people. The food however was quite simply the best that we have ever had. Packed with flavour and presentation was as good as you can get. The fact that you can see all of the dishes being cooked and plated up with care was all part of a very special night. The new owners and front of house team should be very proud indeed. My husband and I have dined at some very expensive and overrated places in the past but this knocks them all for six. Give it a go.....you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Scipio2812
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Came here only hearing good things. It's true. Excellent food, friendly staff and a fabulous menu which required much deliberation. Mackerel, quail, duck and steak all perfectly cooked and presented. Splendiferous. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Was trying to find a new restaurant in Newquay/Truro and found this gem! We read that it had new owners and thought we would give it a try. We had a 3 course meal which was absolutely delicious, presented well and enough to fill us up. The service was brilliant and will definitely visit again.