“Perfection on a Plate”

Kathmandu Palace
Ranked #5 of 177 Restaurants in Truro
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Voted in the 20 top Curry restaurants in the UK. You will find the Kathmandu in the shadow of the Cathedral in the heart of Truro. A cosy and relaxed establishment in Truro, the Kathmandu is hosted by charismatic and friendly hosts Raj and his family. Fresh herbs and ingredients are used to ensure the best curry experience, so that you can enjoy eating healthier and exotic Nepalese flavours. As a result the mouthwatering dishes are a lot lighter and more subtle than traditional Indian fayre.
Truro, England, United Kingdom
“Perfection on a Plate”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I consider myself well travelled and I love my food. Kathmandu palace serve the best I have ever tasted. Firstly all the staff are welcoming and friendly. The food arrives quickly after you have ordered. It looks and smells great and tastes fantastic. My wifes family came to Truro for a family event and totally agreed with me. All eight of them had different dishes and said they loved every mouthful. PersonallyI can highly recommend the lamb balti. It has the perfect combination of flavour and passion that all good food should have. It has now become a weekly treat for me. I can't recomend it highly enough. Has to be tried to be believed!

• Visited December 2012

“Simply one of the best restaurants you could find!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I first visited this wonderful restaurant with my husband about six months ago, and we have been coming back regularly ever since ! The food is outstanding and the quality of service is fantastic. Every time we go, it is busy and the atmosphere is buzzing! Prices are incredibly reasonable too! It is one of our most favourite places to eat.

Redruth, United Kingdom
“Great Little Find”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Really enjoyed the evening here. Great welcome and hosting combined with the best curry I have had in Truro. What more could you ask for? Fresh and fragrant dishes, relaxed and genuinely funny staff and all for a price that I will be happy to go back and pay again. Five of us had a beer, poppadoms, starter and main for less than £20 each... happy days.
Thank you.... we will be back again.

Truro UK
“So welcoming”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Got to be the best restaurant in the South West. Raj and his lovely team are so welcoming and they make the BEST food, especially the butter chicken. Would definately recommend a visit :)

St Austell, United Kingdom
“Visiting from St Austell”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Been past this place soooo many times, and finally gave in to the beguiling aromas spilling out of the street. We were not disapointed! Great food, and really friendly service - all that's needed for a lovely evening :-)