Tripadvisor
Truro

“Tasty food; excellent service”
Review of Chiquito

Chiquito
Ranked #41 of 179 Restaurants in Truro
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Welcoming, friendly, attentive service.
Beautifully cooked steak with a lemon based dressing on a mixed salad.
Good burger with chicken strips and an excellent coleslaw.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (722)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Have just come back from Chiquitos in Truro and have had a brilliant day...thank you so much to our server Nikki for excellent service and help. As it was my birthday we had a free huge Pina colada cocktail in a massive glass skull...first time ever! Our food was excellent and hot, delivered in a good time, and brilliant friendly service by Nikki. Had a great time, definitely can recommend this restaurant, lots of money off vouchers sent every month if you sign up...well worth it!

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

We booked our table, when we arrived the staff had made a nice unexpected effort to decorate the table really nicely. Our waitress was friendly from the start. The wait for food was actually well timed. The food itself was much better than my expectations, we all thought so. We had regular friendly service. When we ordered desert the waitress had made the effort to do a nice birthday message with cream and sugar. It looked good and tasted good too. This was at no extra charge and wasn’t prearranged. The bill was incredibly reasonable. We will definitely go again.

1  Thank K3493YVrichards
Reviewed January 3, 2020

My boyfriend and I attended this restaurant to celebrate my birthday. We had a wonderful meal and despite being short staffed the staff were friendly, attentive and courteous whilst maintaining service to a busy restaurant. I even had happy birthday sung to me by Chelsea on the presentation of my birthday desert, this has never happened before in a restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant for any occasion. Nikki the Manager was also very busy as was the bar staff member. To top it all we were allowed to take away our sombreros which my 3 year old granddaughter thought were great!

1  Thank SueBunt
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Excellent service. Very quick to get our orders and drinks. Made sure we had every thing we needed. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble

1  Thank Barry C