“Pleasant day” 5 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Pleasant day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went with my son and grandaughter. we all enjoyed the day,animals are well cared for, and there were alot of animals, more than I expected. The camels and llamas are able to be pet. Price was very affordable,and grounds clean. Highly recommend this attraction

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Invisiblediva

AUBURN
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Biggest little Zoo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I visit this zoo at least annually. I have always left with a satisfied feeling & telling myself "I've got to get over here more often". I love watching the Big Cats: I.e. Tiger, Lion, Puma, Panther, Leopard, & a few smaller ones. The primates are a hoot. The variety of animals here is surprising. The grounds are like a well cared for picnic grounds. The animals look well cared for. A visit to this very special Park is a real treat. I drag visitors to this Zoo & then can't convince them to just make a cursory circuit. They become entranced with various displays & afterward every one of them have expressed their joy at the visit. (This is not Kenya, but you'll see more cats here than there!). It's a great place to visit.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank IAMCDNMOUNTIE
Shelburne, Canada
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“One of the best zoos I've ever visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I visited Oaklawn Farm Zoo last summer as part of our week-long Annapolis Valley/Fundy Shore trip. I'm not sure why, but I did not have high expectations of this zoo before arriving. But once we got there, I was pleasantly surprised and delighted with how clean and well-run this zoo is. The animals all looked like they had plenty of room to roam within their enclosures, and they also had lots of toys, pools, platforms, etc., to keep them stimulated. I didn't see a single animal doing the awful pacing back and forth that I have seen in so many zoos. I especially enjoyed all the big cats (whom we could hear calling out even before we entered the zoo). I highly recommend this zoo for any animal lover: singles, couples or the entire family!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank messengrl
Inverness, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“City zoo in the country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have never been to a "zoo". I have been to many wildlife parks that had many animals. This place is excellent. Prices are very cheap. We went during a hot day so most of the animals were hiding or sleeping in the shade. We expected this. The park showed us many animals We would never see. We had a great time avd seen most of the animals missing only the kangaroos. I recommend thus park to anyone wishing to see exotic animals that you wouldn't see.

Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great value and as nice as any Zoo we have seen.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The grounds were clean and attractive. The gardens were lovely and we could easily see all of the animals. You could spend the day or if in a rush get a good visit in a little over 2 hours.

Visited July 2013