“Great value and as nice as any Zoo we have seen.”
Review of Oaklawn Farm Zoo

Oaklawn Farm Zoo
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Aylesford
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The grounds were clean and attractive. The gardens were lovely and we could easily see all of the animals. You could spend the day or if in a rush get a good visit in a little over 2 hours.

1  Thank Nancy M
in 5 reviews
"great afternoon"
"annapolis valley"
in 6 reviews
"great place to take the family"
"family pass"
"bald eagles"
"reptile exhibit"
"wild cats"

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I visit this zoo at least once a year, it's a very clean environment as well! You can buy feed for the deer and goats for 25 cents, watch your children play on a jungle gym set with the llamas! Every animal is very friendly! There is a verity of different animals in this zoo and you be shore to have a great day there!

1  Thank Holly G
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had never been here before and decided to take a drive to the Valley, enjoy Apple Blossom Fesitval and visit the Zoo. Much larger than we expected. Very clean, well organized, and designed well for children and adults to both enjoy. There are picnic tables scattered throughout; wish I had known, I would have brought lunch. Well worth the modest entrance fee. The only negative was I felt the bear was distressed by his small pen. He was pacing and agitated.

1  Thank FRENCHENGLISH
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I love this place. The animals are extremely well taken care of and very friendly. Wonderful setting so you can stroll around the grounds ... benches and picnic tables everywhere to sit when you want. Lots of petting options - llamas especially tolerant of little ones. Fun for all ages. The best $4.00 (seniors) I have spent on an attraction EVER!

1  Thank Lea S
See more reviews
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was so impressed with the zoo itself, the cleanliness of the place, the animals' enclosures, the obvious care put into the place. It's big enough for kids to run around and small enough for most people to see all the areas. Lots of picnic tables to sit for a rest. Buy handfuls of corn (25 cents) to feed the birds and animals. My favourites? The agoutis. Reminded me of our wild ones in Costa Rica. All in all, a very affordable and interesting outing.

1  Thank Sunnigigi