“Excellent choice”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Have been here several times. Menu has lots of choice, and a bit different to the usual Indian restaurant. Meals have never disappointed, always tasty and well presented. Staff are friendly and polite, even when you stay for hours and stop them from closing! A good evening out and not too expensive.

1  Thank DGP240153
There are newer reviews for Cafe Goa

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Visited on recommendation and with an attractive 2 4 1 on mains and starters offer, I was hopeful and not dissapointed. South Indian food is delicious and combines all the great flavours and spices of the north with the prevalence of South East Asian ingredients. Service was attentive and subtle and they were well staffed, with food prompt and fresh. Everything other than the pakora starter (a little too crispy) was delicious, whilst the asparagus starter was one of the finest Indian dishes I have tasted. The restaurant is well decorated and the only addition that would have been welcomed this summer is air con or outside seating. All this excellent dining - poppadoms, three starters, two mains, rice and naan, a beer and a glass of wine for £26. A definite recommendation from me and looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank SHCollins
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We have dined here a couple of times and the food has been good on both occasions. A few different choices from the average Indian restaurant. Would recommend.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a little gem - staff very attentive and professional, decor all red and white and v modern, menu varied and the food absolutely scrummy. All courses were beautifully presented, hot meals were hot and spicy meals spicy, bottled Cobra beers chilled - wonderful meal in delightful surroundings - generous portions and not too pricey.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Service was quick and friendly. However, when I tucked into my chicken biriyani I after several mouthfuls I had found a ball bearing wedged in my fork when was clean and ball bearing free! I don't know how it got there but needless to say I was horrified.

I'm right now suffering with the most horrid tummy ache and wondering what else is making me feel I'll :(

1  Thank AbbieDent