“Fresher Indian Cuisine with a twist”
Review of Cafe Goa

Cafe Goa
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Firstly, I live in the village and hope that in this economic climate, all our restaurants and takeaways continue to survive.

Secondly, I like the other Indian's food, but Cafe Goa, as others have pointed out is just that bit different, and all the better for it. Service is great, wine list better than usual in this kind of restaurant, and prices still great value for money.

Some of the dishes are really interesting and unusual, starters light, different types of poppadum great, and the nan breads are really light and possibly the best I have ever had.

I have eaten 4 times here in the last 3 months, including NYE. I have taken work colleagues who live in Bradford to Cafe Goa and they all were blown away by the quality.

Really hope this place survives the current tough times, as it would be a massive shame if it went. Can't speak highly enough.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I know we have all been to many Indian restaurants and also that the food is becoming very samey with just different names! If you agree with this go and visit Cafe Goa, the flavours and tastes are very fresh and individual, each dish has its own personality! I went there with a group of 12 and the food was delivered hot and timely, we had a few drinks and lingered just chatting for a while and no harrassing from the staff to go home, well worth a visit!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Staff members are very friendly and attentive, orders are taken swiftly and drinks are served within minutes. The food is divine and it's not often that I am overly impressed with an Indian meal, however Cafe Goa never fails to impress me. Portions aren't too big and everything is very fresh. The interior is very clean and smart and I am looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

It was live show on Thursday night. Excellent Food and Service and we are extremely happy to come back. The members of Cafe Goa are so helpful and friendly. Some of them were singing and dancing. The whole atmosphere was so lively, exactly what we wanted. Thanks to everyone.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Visited last week,went over on the off chance,and had not booked,a lot of tables were already taken for an ElvisNight and a three course meal,we could have joined in too,but as there was a table available in another intimate quiet area we took that,so pleased we did,the staff were great,made us feel very welcome.the food was superb, with the best Naan bread we have ever tasted,light and slightly crisp on top,not thick and stodgy as it always is in other restaurants,we even had another naan bread made specially for us by the manager,and ate that too it was so tasty, we had a great evening,listened to Elvis too,he was impressive,hope he returns again soon.i am sure Cafe Goa will be very popular,i hope so, its by far the best restaurant in Barton-le Clay! we will return soon,and recommend to friends.