“Friendly and luxurious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Willows

The Willows
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sontley
The Willows
Ranked #1 of 1 Sontley B&B and Inns
London
“Friendly and luxurious”
Reviewed January 2, 2007

I recently stayed at The Willows B&B and just had towrite my first ever review on Trip advisor as I thought the place was a hidden gem that I should share with everyone. The owners Mr & Mrs Jones we're so friendly and Millie the chocolate labrador was just gorgeous.
The rooms we're very tasefully decorated and we're far more luxurious than any b&b I've ever stayed at before. The rooms have a tv, dvd player (and even a selection of dvd's for you to watch already in your bedroom - 2 of which we watched), tea/coffee making facilities and also a selection of Mrs Jones' gorgeous homemade cakes!!
Unfortuantely, I visited in December so the dark evenings meant I couldnt go exploring the local area by foot in the evening but instead meant that we went for a meal on both nights to two quaint local country pubs!! (Definately recommend The Boat Inn and The Cross Foxes).
You need a car to get around the area as The Willows is in the countryside and is around 4 miles from the nearest town.
Definately worth a stay for the nice comfortable bedrooms and all the above really. We enjoyed it SO much so that we're going back this Summer to see more of the local attractions (Erddig National Trust which is only a couple of miles away and is meant to be absoutley stunning)! We've already booked it though as I think some other people have also already found this hidden gem and it gets booked up quite quickly!!

• Liked — Nice rooms and friendly owners
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — no
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Families
Solo
Business

Been to The Willows? Share your experiences!