“We just keep coming back”

Daresbury Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Daresbury
Lancashire
“We just keep coming back”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Lovely hotel which is really easy to access. Stayed for 2 nights B & B with breakfast great as usual. Lovely clean room with King Size bed. Made full use of pool/jacuzzi. Lovely helplful staff. Close to Cheshire Oaks so a great place to stopover for a mini break. Ime sure we'll be back again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (646)
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Stayed here on a offer through living social and was very happy. Arrived tired, room was great, my son loved the free kids gift pack, had a swim and spa and then to the restaurant for a platter. It was loverly especially the deserts. Good nights sleep on comfortable bed, then a fantastic breakfast. You must try the muffins best I have ever had. Staff were all great with myself and my two year old. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 21, 2011

my sister and brother in law, mum and dad have stayed several times, and love it. This was my first time staying at Daresbury Park, and very much enjoyed it. Lovely place and the staff were very helpful. WIll be back as soon as possible.

Room Tip: 3rd floor
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank baxter87_11
Lancashire
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I have quite happily stayed at the Daresbury on several weekends and had no problems with finding my way about (unlike MK) and certainly none with staff or cleanliness - my two main concerns when away.
This time was to be a little different as I have developed health issues and so put in a request for a room on the second floor and close to the lifts. My room could not have been placed better - it was perfect for me and so I had no problems over the weekend.
The staff on duty were always courteous and helpful, the room was clean, the food was good and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Thank you Daresbury.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank LancashireLankyLass
Worcester
Reviewed June 20, 2011

It's very conveniently located - a 2 minute drive from the M56 motorway. Ample parking. Friendly greeting in reception. All staff are really cheerful and chatty without becoming familiar. Very good gymnasium and pool facilities. Rooms are very clean and the broadband really is free ! The restaurant doesn't get too busy and service is good, although the menu good do with extending a bit. Great breakfast. Absolutely would stay again, in fact already booked !

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 20, 2011

My husband bought an overnight stay voucher from groupon as part of my anniversary present. We received a very warm welcome and the staff were all very friendly and polite. Our meal was included in the voucher so we did not have a choice but we received a buffet plate with various items so just picked what we wanted to eat from the selection. This was ok and very filling. We also received a lovely pudding. The room was comfortable and nice and warm. I believe there are childrens facilities which we should have checked out as I am definitely considering returning to this hotel with my children.

Thank you to all Devere staff for a lovely stay.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Lancaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 20, 2011

We went to stay at Daresbury Park in June. The boys and I had a great time. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and the food was super. We hyad the combo for four and couldn't finish it on both nights. Easy access to Chester and The Crocky Trail was excellent!! Thank you!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daresbury
The Park Royal
#5 of 21 in Warrington
Holiday Inn Runcorn
Holiday Inn Runcorn
#2 of 3 in Runcorn

Been to Daresbury Park Hotel? Share your experiences!