“Absolutely Amazing!”
other traveler has booked this property
Open plan kitchen,living and dining area Open plan living and dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Open plan kitchen,living and dining area
Open plan living and dining area
Master bedroom
2nd bedroom
Main bathroom
Hot tub
En-suite to master bedroom
Private fishing lake
Entrance to Thorpe Park Lodges
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

noitscara
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

I recently stayed in St Andrews Lodge with my partner as a treat. The whole place was spotless with lovely decor throughout. The lodge has absolutely everything you could need during your stay from an Iron to a cheese grater! It's even fitted with an alarm to protect your belongings while you're out and about.
The hot tub was the main attraction and is nothing short of amazing, it's where I spent most of my weekend.
The lodge is big enough for 6 people to stay and is situated in peaceful, clean and well presented surroundings.
I fell in love with this place, and was actually really upset when we had to leave.
When booking, we dealt with a lady called Vanessa who cannot be faulted, she was kind and polite and gave us full & helpful information. On arrival you'll find a folder inside the lodge which has lots of information on Thorpe Park Lodges and the surrounding area with helpful info on places to visit, eat etc.
I have already recommended this place to everybody I've spoken to and I will definitely visit again. It's suitable for families as it's all equipt, you don't have to bring the whole house with you! Suitable for a group of friends or a couple looking for a nice break

Pictures don't do this place justice, unfortunately I was unable to upload all of mine.

The only problem was that a weekend wasn't long enough... I miss it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Hot Tub!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
Feb 3, 2014
Thank you Ben & Cara we are really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for your review, we look forward to seeing you both again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing