“amazing”

Almond Blooms Guest House
Ranked #1 of 2 Zouq Mkayel B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 26, 2012

one of the amazing places I have stayed in, this is the first time I went to a gust house, but I didnt feel that I was far away from home, the place is amazing, only 2 minuts on foot to reach the Old Shops (Old Souq), the room are comfortable and the service is great, you should try the traditional made home lebanese that serves every day.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank saramakki
There are newer reviews for Almond Blooms Guest House

Reviewed May 16, 2012

i stayed in this guest house for 6 nights last week and i enjoy it very much. the view was wonderful the hotel room had very elegant rock design and clean and comfortable .. little bit far from Beirut but don't worry Hisham he's great person and he will guide you and advice you in the best way to get there . hisham & nida'a were the best personals .so i miss Lebanon :) regards from iden.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank iden b
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Lebanese hospitality is famous, and Almond Blooms Guest House is most certainly an ideal place to experience this first hand.

Our rooms were clean and comfortable and the assistance and service that the guest house staff offered, always comes with a smile. I think Almond Blooms is situated in one of the best locations to enjoy beautiful sights of Beirut and surroundings. Situated in Jounieh, it offers a beautiful view to the bay. There is a small souk and restaurants in very close distances as well.

Added to the optimal location, the care and the service is excellent and the assistance for us, who know the way around little, was very much appreciated. Indeed, Hicham, who owns the guest house, is passionate of his country and knows every corner of his country in and out. Therefore, he provided us with directions, took care of our transport any time of the day, organizing cabs, giving advice on places to go, places where to eat, etc. One never goes wrong following his advice.

This all comes with a smile and a real sense of hospitality, which made our (unfortunately short) visit in Lebanon an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Yves B
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I booked in this guest house for me and my family. I was so well treated that I thought I was at home than rather be in a hotel. The personnel is so nice , professional and welcoming I thought I know them all my life. The owner is friendly and pay attention to all our needs. They made our stay in Lebanon unforgettable.
Thank you for all the staff for making our stay joyful!
Best regards from:
Rita, Michael and Maya

Room Tip: All the rooms are fine. The one we had had a sea view and it was gorgeous to wake up and see the vi...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank miyarizk
Reviewed February 15, 2012

wonderful place , excellent view with very nice personels

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank drsam79
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We stayed there for 4 nights end of October 2011 and we had great time. The location is amazing. It's on top of a hill with a beautiful garden, we really enjoyed the outdoor breakfast surrounded by this beautiful view. It's also not far from Jeiatta and Harisa. If you want to enjoy the night life in Lebanon, you are about 10 minutes away from down town Kaslik, which is a nice area with great restaurant and bars. Down town Beirut wasn't far at all, about 20 minutes if there is no traffic. There are also few restaurants around the hotel. The staff is amazing, every single one of them is really willing to go out of their way to make you more comfortable. And to my surprise, the breakfast is served whenever you wake up even if it's noon, to us that was a treat after a long fun night in Beirut. Overall experience is great, the only thing that our bathroom flooded, but that didn't bother us too much, and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the ground floor and loved it. I don't know about other room. Also i recommend or...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Noha M
Reviewed September 29, 2011

The location was a complete surprise, sitting on top of a hill - Zouk Mikael. Located next to Old Souk, the neighborhood has an artsy / old world charm and is very quiet.
The staff consisting of Pascal, Nidaa and a few others (sorry I do not have their names) along with Hicham have made sure that the stay was comfortable. Especially, Hicham who had been constantly checking to see if I needed any help especially with the Sightseeing plans.
Though the hotel appears to be remote, is well connected with the help of taxi service (especially Elegance Taxi who have been the most reasonable in terms of fares and prompt in service) and is only minutes away from the cafes and pubs of Jounieh and Maamaltein. I did not try Food Delivery, however did see restaurants deliver food in the vicinity.
Room and facilities were cosy and clean.
WiFi Internet facilities were not satisfactory, however that is a problem with the whole of Lebanon at present.

Room Tip: Elegance Taxi - Most reasonable in fares and prompt in service. No haggling required. Other independ...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank Chuck_AP

Been to Almond Blooms Guest House? Share your experiences!