The Wesley
$139
$110
$107
$88
Bella Casa Guesthouse(Bryanston)(Great Value!)
$63
Travelocity
Tiree B&B(Bryanston)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshonesty barstandard roomthe security guardsandton areastunning roomexecutive rooms arecomfortable chairswhite linenparking areapleasant staywatch tvan upgradestayed two nightsconvenient locationcape townstaff were very friendlybeautiful surroundings
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Even though there were other people staying at the hotel when I stayed there, I never saw another guest. It was extremely quiet and peaceful and the room was really nice and very quiet. Well Worth it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed at the wesley hotel for only two nights and absolutely enjoyed the property. The standard room has either a bath or a shower so request if you have a preference. The bed is so comfortable! I had to get up extremely early both mornings, but wish I could have slept in more. The service was wonderful and quite helpful. They fetched me from the Standton station which was quite easy to get to form the airport. I enjoyed the common area downstairs with the honesty bar, couches to read and lounge in, and a pool to dip yourself in or tan. One night, I believe they even set up a poker table for a few guests.

Overall a quiet, pretty hotel. You definitely need a car if you are going to be exploring Johannessburg.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Loved my stay at The Wesely. The room was very modern, comfortable and well designed. The staff were also very Friendly and accommodating. Would definitely reccomend this place to stay if you are visiting Johannesburg, close to Sandton so the location is perfect. 5 stars in my books. No complaints. Good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kirsty W
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was part of a group booking and apparently there had been some issue with 'rooms having been given away' at check in although this was subsequently sorted. I was impressed with my room although having the bath itself in the bedroom was a little unusual. Peaceful setting and I really enjoyed the dawn chorus from the birds. Owner Tony is very friendly and was very chatty. I liked the honesty bar and extensive range of drinks on offer. Breakfast was fine although bit of a production to complete short questionnaire to order cooked breakfast.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my room which was not part of the main house but in a separate guest room in the courtyard.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I drove from Johannesburg airport. The gate was easy to miss but we found the place with GPS. It was good they have big security parking in the garden.
Room are very nice and cozy.
I like the most there was breakfast. We usualy skip the breakfast but here they have very lovely view and fresh fruit and eggs, so we enjoyed them every morning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple