“Love me some latte”

Twenty/20 Cafe
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Okatie
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Our mission at Twenty/20 Cafe is to provide our guests with quality products from the best suppliers, all fairly priced. We carry fresh-roasted coffee, breakfast & lunch items, world-class gelato, handcrafted chocolates, and beers/wines. Our innovative menu equals a fabulous culinary experience every single time. Twenty/20 Cafe's stylish yet comfortable environment reflects the top-notch choices and congenial service you'll always receive when you walk through our doors.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is my new favorite place for latte. Close to home and a great place to meet friends for coffee. They remember what I like!
Croissants are really good. Haven't tried the sandwiches myself. But if you have gluten issues, they will use your bread to make your sandwich. They can't keep your bread, but if you bring it they will make your sandwich.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Coffee is very good.
Prices & selections are what you expect at Starbucks. Unlike Starbucks, service is provided by owners who are eager to please. Location convenient to Sun City guarantees success if owners cater to their buying habits.
Sandwiches & beer add to the selection.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a few times. I have never been disappointed with any of my visits. I have taken a friend and she enjoyed her coffee.

I have been telling my friends about Twenty/20 cafe and I am hoping they are telling their friends.