“Staff Day Off”

Ranked #6 of 166 Restaurants in Morzine
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Fantastic food, very reasonably priced and phenomenal sorbet- unreal! The restaurant was full when we arrived just after 7.30pm-it was full all the time we were dining and there was a long queue outside when we left just after 9.30pm. That speaks volumes!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is one crowded restaurant! Don't let that put you off. The staff are great, menu choices are huge and the food is lovely. It's inexpensive (dirt cheap if you've just come from Geneva) and the portions are very generous. My only complaint is that it's hot. Wear layers as you'll be in a t-shirt by the end of the meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Great for après - gorgeous servers too.

Evening: top food, top service, very satisfied.

I have to write at least 100 characters so am blah blahing now but don't ignore my review!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Tough to review this as maybe we didnt order the best dishes as some looked pretty good when they came out but ours where only OK. I had the exotic asian main which was a strange mix as I tried it even knowing exactly what was in it but it just didnt come together. It consists of Chicken satay sticks...satay sauce is really just a creamy coconut curry sauce and not grilled, chilli con carne (not asian) steamed riice, stir fried prawns etc etc...just a wierd combo. My wifes salad she liked but its hard to get a salad wrong, my son ordered a pissa but the abrupt waiter doesnt take an order down due to his brilliant memory, but he got this wrong and our son got tuna pisa, couldnt be bothered sending it back as the wait staff were so abrupt it wasnt worth the hassle. Wines a good selection but all in all over priced but they have a trapped market as there is not much else in town. In saying this some meals coming out did look very good but as I said maybe we just ordered the wrong dishes

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Scruffy exterior no charm overpiced compared to other restaurants in area. Chewy 25 euro steak not ideal. Its a big menu so caters for everyone so don't expect quality in every area. Service pretty good and the atmosphere is ok. Good location.