“Lovely, patient Patrice!” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lovely, patient Patrice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

First time skier nerves so Patrice and Florien were perfect, - reassuring and patient and friendly and funny!

Droitwich, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Mr Potato does it again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

All the kids had lessons with E2R including me who hasn't skied for 12 years.

Good small sized classes. I am now the slowest skier in the family and everyone is waiting on mum! So really enjoyed my lessons with Laurent and we covered a huge amount of pistes that I would never otherwise have seen.

My youngest - Mr Onion - had only 1 private 2 hour lesson with Mr Potato (Patrice) and was starting to lift his ski in preparation for parallel turns by the end of the lesson - Wow. The power of the potato is not to be underestimated!!

Very helpful office staff too.

Definitely use again. Highly recommend.

New Forest, UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Easy2Ski”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

A great week of ski lessons with Easy2Ride. A return to skiing for my wife and and I who had not been skiing for > 10 years, and a first week of skiing for our children aged 8 and 7. Excellent teaching in a friendly and laid back way. Thanks to Pascal, Elwyn and especially Mr Potato (Patrice) who was great with the children. I am sure we will be back for more.

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great ski instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Easy to book we had Patrice who was fantastic would definitely request him again. Very patient, an excellent instructor...

Visited March 2014
Longwood, Florida, United States
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Very happy with my Florida kid's progress!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

This was our first experience with skiing, since we are from Florida, USA. We had Eric as our instructor and after the first three days of lessons, 4 hours total, my girls are doing green and blue slopes and feel that they can handle the ski lift on their own! I am very impressed with their progress and they absolutely LOVE it. Eric and Easy2Ride has been very accommodating to our schedule and changes. They have even been understanding regarding my credit card issues (fraud protection on the card prevented phone payment). I would recommend private lessons with Easy 2 Ride.