Stayed in a studio apartment for 4, 2 adults and 2 children I would say it is suitable for. Clear apartment with fridge, dishwasher and microwave/grill and a coffee percolator. Small bathroom but has all you need. I took a travel kettle as I knew a kettle wasn't supplied so take one if you like your cups of tea! The building seems to be getting a bit old but the apartments and aeas around seem well cared for. This building is part of about 5 buildings that make up the Les Balcon du Soleil apartments. The closest apartments to the "Plateau" and the coach drop off point, but no problems with noise. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic ski in /ski out location.Panoramic views of the Morzine Valley. Great value contemporary and stylish apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Balcons du Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Balcons Du Soleil
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Balcons Du Soleil Hotel Morzine-Avoriaz