Hotel Les Airelles
$93
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshalf boardhot stonelarge poolfresh oystersbit noisy at nightearly hours of the morningcentrally located hotelmini gymski tripfood for breakfastsauna and steam roomevery nightthis family run hotelmain liftsmeal timeslovely hotelexcellent location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed here for Christmas 2013.
Perfect location in the center of Morzine. Warm, friendly hotel with very attentive staff. Nicely furnished and clean. Food was fantastic. Noisy street outside at night.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SussexNicola
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Really nice hotel in the centre of Morzine in a good location for the chair lifts. Has a pool and recently opened spa facilities which are a big improvement on the old sauna.. Food is excellent, leave some room for the cheese board

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank NorthShieldsBoy
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I didnt have any issues during my stay as Les Airelles. The hotel opperates on a full board basis. The food was good and there is plenty of it. Five courses every night, so you can certainly take your fill after a day of calorie burning on the slopes. Be careful you dont fall in the swimming pool though! The hotel restaurant where guests eat in based around the edge of the indoor swimming pool, so dont go too mad on the house red or you could be taking some additional exercise mid course. There is also a very small sauna in the basement - be prepared to queue. Its very small! - and popular.

As with most ski properties, the decor in the public area is.... shall we say rustic. That is the good news, the rooms, certainly the ones I saw and stayed in were positvely youth hostel. No frills what so ever. Old pine panelling, the narrowest beds ever and micro swower room. None of which is a real issue. After all you come here for what is outside of the hotel, not for the room. That shouldnt be used as an excuse never to refresh the rooms though. And the room at Les Airelles are well over due an upgrade. Especially if you are paying hansomely to stay there! I was upgraded by my tour operator due to a double booking at the hotel I had booked. I checked the price online and was shocked to see the rates. I'm not sure I would have been as happy with my stay, had I been paying full wack.

The hotel is superbly located thogh, smack bang in the centre of the resort, and a short walking distance from anywhall of the bars, restaurants and shops and ideal for use of the lifts on both sides of town.

I would certainly stay here again..........if the tour operator upgrades me and I get free full board. Not sure I would were I using my own money though.

Room Tip: I had a front facing room, onto the town square. It is a pretty quiet town, so traffic noise wasnt an issue.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank waynerobert
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed at Les Airelles during winter holidays 2013.
Convinient location - not too far from both ski lifts in Morzine.
Prices were high as it was peak season and the service was not as great as you would expect for the price.
Dinners were included in the price and were quite good, at some days even very good. However, the breakfast were the same every day without much choice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alexander A
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I recently took my young daughter on her first ski trip and the hotel was perfect for us.. The hotel is very central 200 yards from the lifts . Plenty of ski hire shops nearby. Hotel rooms are pretty big but do need updating. Rooms were also red hot. We was bed and breakfast and breakfasts were buffet, with a selection of cereals , boiled eggs, hot food, meats and cheese. My daughter used the pool but it was very cold. Loads of restaurants close by. Bar area is quite small but adequate. Biggest plus is its location. Being in the centre as other reviewers have commented late night revellers can be noisy. Worth a say though.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family