“Excellent all round!!”

British Alpine Ski School
Ranked #1 of 45 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: BASS Morzine & Les Gets is a snowsports school and instructor training centre based in the French alps. We have established a reputation for excellence through the exceptional quality of our group sessions, private lessons and long term training provided in English language to small, personal groups. We operate in the resorts of Morzine, Les Gets and Avoriaz in the huge Portes Du Soleil. Out of European winters we deliver courses in UK snow centres and glacier resorts such as Stubai and Les Deux Alpes.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Avoriaz Alpine Ski School must be one of the most friendly ski schools in France......and they all speak English!! They have taught all our children at some point and are just brilliant. Our youngest daughter has special needs and they have been amazing with her and she is now skiing wonderfully well.

2  Thank BridgesEngland
in 5 reviews
"excellent instruction"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 21, 2014

BASS in Morzine were recommended to us - and we're very happy to recommend them to others. Our two boys were new to skiing and came away with skills that that they can build on and confidence on the slopes. The lessons were fun and the groups were small enough to ensure that all of the children learned from the engaging, friendly and competent instructors.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

A big thank you to my instructor Tom Watts for my lessons in Morzine (30th March - 2nd April 2014). I am a very nervous skier, Tom listened to what I wanted to achieve throughout the lessons especially building my confidence. He was friendly, helpful and encouraging and I felt he was committed to helping me improve my skiing.
I would highly recommend BASS.

20  Thank SJCDavies
Jaz L, Owner at British Alpine Ski School, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and will make sure that it is passed on to Tom.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My three children (aged 10, 8 and 8) had their first introduction to skiing with BASS and they had a fantastic time. They were so confident at the end of the week and are now totally hooked. I had some private lessons as I hadn't skied for 13 years and was rather nervous - the instructors were so supportive and I had a brilliant time. We will definitely use BASS again

1  Thank SWeir12

It is great to hear that all the children got on well with BASS and that we were also able to get you back into skiing after such a long break. Hope you see you back on the slopes next year.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We started using BASS after coming at Easter 2013 and trying ESF. ESF had 12 in the group and our children found it hard to understand the grumpy instructor. BASS on the other hand were fun, professional and our children learnt loads and there were only a max of 6 in each group. This year we went straight to BASS and had another good experience with excellent instructors ( John and Tom )

2  Thank A-from-england

It was lovely to read your review. We feel that 6 learners maximum in all our group lessons allows all ages to learn safely, quickly and have bundles of fun on the way.