“Great holiday!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morzine
More Mountain - Chalet Jirishanca
Ranked #3 of 146 Specialty Lodging in Morzine
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had a fab family holiday with great friends in a great chalet with excellent service. The meals were delightful, and Phill and Sophie were great chalet hosts. The location is great in the heart of town and you still get a lift to the slopes which was such a help in the morning when you have lessons to get to. Loved every minute, great memories and can't wait to return. The reviews posted by the children in our group speak volumes, and they couldn't have said it better!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for More Mountain - Chalet Jirishanca

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I Really enjoyed my stay in Jirishanka. Phill and Sophie made it the best holiday ever I loved the food especially sophies yummy cakes and flapjacks. My favourite main course was salmon with leek sauce yummmmmyyyy !!! I liked how they were both very talkative and friendly and if you ever needed anything they would be there no probs . I would Deffo go back again as it was the best holiday ever. holly aged 11 1⃣1⃣

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I want to thank Phil and Sophie for all their support and Support but I have to admit that the food was absolutely outstanding and that goes for the starters,main and desert and the cake in the afternoon was spot on. I loved this chalet since I walked in and the minute I walked out. I loved the location because it was in the middle of town and we were right by the lovely shops. The bedrooms were very nice and I loved the view because we could see the snowy mountains and the slopes. I loved it when Sophie played fun games with us and I loved it when Phil snow boarded with us and he was very good and he is also very talented. You could get very good tips from both Phil and Sophie.Sophie is also a very talented skier. Although I have been to different chalets this has to be the best one so far. Their hot tub was lovely and warm and was also relaxin and if you wanted a drink Phil or Sophie would have brought it out to you which was lovely.
Emily x x x x

Room Tip: Top floor because there will be less noise and it's nice and warm!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2014

It was great. I really enjoyed my stay here at this chalet! From the second I walked in to the sad time I walked out! Phil and Sophie, our hosts, we're AMAZING! From Sophie's outstanding cooking to Phil's great lifts to and from the slopes. The location is perfect, just right for us. The food was wonderful from the yummy starters to the delicious mains and the mouthwatering deserts, I don't think I'll ever taste nicer food again! The beds are super Comfy and warm I've never slept better! I loved the entertainment there was loads to do, from dancing in front if the X-box to just chilling and having a good old laugh. The hot tub is a real luxury for everyone, what could we do with out it? The honesty bar is full of everything you need to survive when our saviours are out. If you make the genius idea to stay here I bet you you'll think it was heaven! I'll miss you sooo much Sophie and Phil By the way you'll fall in love with my best friend Amadoo the goat, he helped my friend win a super stylish beanie in the photo competition. P.S you will be constantly chatted to by a cockerel who can't tell the time! I'm so sad to leave! Hope I see you soon Sophie and Phil! I love the chalet so much!!!!! ❤️

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have been lucky enough to experience a multitude of skiing holidays, and this by far was the most enjoyable to date, The Chalet itself is Premier league, and the hosts Phill and Sophie are second to none, they could not do enough for for us, with daily weather updates, dropping us off at the lift, to taking us out on the piste, you guys are the host'e's with the most'e's, the food is fine dining, and the wine floweth freely. The cheese night being my favourite. I look forward to coming again next year, and hope you guys are still there. I cannot express enough, what ever your level of skiing, you will have an incredible experience with More Mountain, no need to look elsewhere when booking a Skiing holiday, More Mountain, Chalet Jirishanca is the way to go . I forgot to mention the 'Hot Tub' ( and the home-made Toffee Vodka ), is the cherry on the cake, and gets the body ready for the following day on the slopes ( the hot tub that is ).

Adam

Room Tip: The top floor give's you the benefit of being close to the honesty fridge/games room, and awesom...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I would like to thank Sophie and Phil for making this trip as enjoyable as it was. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they got the balance of being professional whilst at the same time fun and inviting spot on. They were always on hand to offer advice on the local surroundings, provide lifts to and from the ski slopes and book restaurants etc. Although be warned, Phil was clearly experienced at the drinking games he introduced to dinner on the final evening, approach with caution.

The chalet was excellent, it felt brand new and was in an ideal location for the ski lifts and more importantly Lunch/Apres Ski. Its fully stocked with as much food and drink as you could ever want and was immaculately clean. The evening dinners were delicious and the afternoon cakes really did hit the spot when returning from a hard day on the slopes, or a hard morning in our case.

Overall, I highly recommend the chalet and look forward to returning next year.

Thanks again Phil and Sophie.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Location is awesome and convenient for skiing.
Chalet is top notch luxury accommodation
Phil and Sophie are brilliant hosts
Food was excellent - restaurant quality every day

Amazing place and somewhere i would book again without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business