“Mint to the rescue”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mint Snowboarding

Mint Snowboarding
Ranked #1 of 40 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: MINT Snowboarding offers snowboard progression for all levels & interests; offering private tuition, group sessions, snowboard camps, instructor training, freestyle coaching & off-piste guiding. Based in the Portes du Soleil French ski resorts of Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets & Chatel. Whether you're looking to link your first turns, thread a needle through a tight, powdery glade or start adding some style in the park... MINT will get you progressing towards your goals!
Bristol
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mint to the rescue”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Could I get my two sons L &T inspired to try snowboarding after annual ski holidays for the past 6 years ?
A lesson in HH in the snowdome had not worked

In a last desperate effort I booked the boys for two private lessons with David G @ Mint

Success ! as the combination of ace teaching , an inspirational instructior and perfect learning conditions ( spring snow and great learning slopes @ Avoriaz ) got the boys to understand the joy and passion of snowboarding

Thanks to Tammy & the Mint Crew , I would highly recommend Mint for all aiming to development their snowboarding whilst @ the Portes du Soliel

Rob Palmer

Visited April 2014

Kiev, Ukraine
“Great lessons”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I've taken 4 days group snowboarding lessons this January with Ander in Morzine. We started from very basics like "fallen leaf" exercise and finished with extension and compression during the turns. Everything was easy, confident and fun. Ander was patient and paid a lot of attention to every group member. Thanks to Mint! There is one more reason to come Morzine next time! :)

Visited January 2014
Hitchin, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“exceeded all our expectations”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

There are many choices when you book snowboarding lessons but Mint is reviewed so highly for a reason. We had the pleasure of 5 hours of private lessons with the wonderful Adelle through Mint spread over 3 days. She did not have an easy task trying to teach a 9 year old and her mum at the same time, but she managed it with a huge smile on her face and the perfect balance of understanding and encouragement. My daughter molly will never forget Adelle or her 3 days in Morzine, I have a photograph of them together that will hang in my home for my lifetime.
I can not thank Tammy from Mint or Adelle enough for all of the patience flexibility and reassurance that they gave us. I would rebook in a heartbeat.

Visited March 2014
Ayr, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I spent 4hrs doing some private lessons with Ander from mint in Les Gets as I hadn't been on a snowboard in 4years after a bad skiing accident and my confidence had gone to zero! Ander was patient and made me feel at ease from the start...even though I think it must have been pretty frustrating to us both the amount of time I spent on my bum in the first couple of hours! However I quickly realised if I listened and did exactly as I said I could get down the mountain better than I have ever been able to and by the end of lessons felt like I could actually call myself a boarder. I cannot thank Ander and Mint enough you have restored my confidence and made remember how much fun snowboarding was. Would recommend mint to anyone looking for lessons in the Morzine, Avoriaz or Les Gets area. 10/10 thank you Mint.

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Off piste guiding”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Had 2 mornings booked with David. Really useful training and advice. Second day we hiked off for 50 minutes and rode the best powder we've found for years. David was great, the whole team and service brilliant. Will be signing back up for more next season.

Visited March 2014