“David Gladwin was fantastic”
Review of Mint Snowboarding

Mint Snowboarding
Ranked #1 of 40 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: MINT Snowboarding offers snowboard progression for all levels & interests; offering private tuition, group sessions, snowboard camps, instructor training, freestyle coaching & off-piste guiding. Based in the Portes du Soleil French ski resorts of Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets & Chatel. Whether you're looking to link your first turns, thread a needle through a tight, powdery glade or start adding some style in the park... MINT will get you progressing towards your goals!
Sydney, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“David Gladwin was fantastic”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Best snowboarding lesson I've had. Dave took the time to understand how I learn things, and provided expert, focused tuition.

2 Thank Kimberleytppr

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“totally brilliant.”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I've been really fortunate to have had a few lessons with Mint -which have all been great. I really wanted to progress my riding and it was great to have all my bad habits pointed out and how to improve explained by people who love what they do. This year i went on their back country camp and, in short, it was amazing. The knowledge, skill and passion for snowboarding Tammy and her team have is incredible. We were riding fresh snow 4/5 days after everything else had been tracked out in some pretty gnarly spots - but our safety was never compromised as the instructors were constantly monitoring the conditions with a real respect for the mountains. I've had some amazing experiences snowboarding which I wouldn't have had if it wasn't for Mint.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank mark b
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top quality intermediate coaching...”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I had a fantastic week boarding with Adele from Mint Snowboarding - simply cannot recommend these guys more highly. I have been boarding a for a few years but felt I had reached a bit of a plateau and wanted to push myself further, so enrolled in one of the intermediate groups. By the end of the week I had improved immeasurably - my turns were much tighter and finally getting my board to carve and I spent more time than ever in the freestyle park, trying to perfect some new tricks that Adele had taught the group. Definitely will be going back for more.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Jon F
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Showed me that boarding was way cooler than skiing!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I would not hesitate in recommending Mint. Having been a skier for many years, I learnt to snowboard with Mint and had 8 hours of lessons. The instructors, especially Tammy, were superb and before long I was linking my turns on blue runs. The lessons were fun, and really chilled.

Can't to go back next season! Basically, If you're in Morzine-Avoriaz and want to learn how to board, give Mint a call.

1 Thank Mark W
Tenby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Absolutely brilliant tuition for kids, highly recommend them”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

As snowboarders, we wanted our 3 daughters to learn how to snowboard, but were told that they 'had to be 8 before they learnt to snowboard'. But thanks to David, and Adele, Mint's fantastic instructors, our youngest daughter was snowboarding aged 3. The three girls have had 3 holiday's worth of lessons now, and at aged 5, 7 and 9 are all carving, doing jumps, 360's (on the snow of course!) and have a thirst for snowboarding. They love every second - that's the best thing about Mint, they manage to teach the skills while making it 100% fun. We can enjoy our own time snowboarding, guilt free, and knowing the kids are having a great time, and then when we pick them up, they're desperate to get back on the piste to show us what they've learnt.
Best investment ever.