“We love this place”
Review of Dotty's Coffee House - CLOSED

Dotty's Coffee House
Cuisines: French, British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A cosy cafe offering breakfast, brunch, lunch and homemade cakes in central Morzine with vegetarian and gluten free options.
Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love this place”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Dotty's is the perfect spot if you want to sit outside in the summer patio sun, drink smoothies with a light lunch as you watch Morzine go by. The staff have been so lovely on each of our visits and were really attentive towards our young daughter, bringing her a high chair and games to keep her entertained. We visited regularly in the winter for my husband to get his Bacon butty fix and me my salmon and cream cheese bagel, plus they do the best melt in the cup hot chocolates and coffees. It's just such a nice friendly place to go with a simple and well priced appealing menu of soups, sandwiches/bagels and salads, and ofcourse delicious cakes. Would highly recommend chilling here to anyone.

• Visited June 2013

“Poor value”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I went to Dotty's for a late lunch because I was too late for a "plat du jour" at one of the local restaurants. The service was friendly and the atmosphere was very pleasant. I chose a chicken ciabatta which came with a small salad. The filling was very tasty but what surprised me was the size of the sandwich. It was no more than 10cms long and was really only half a ciabatta. My friend visiting from the USA ordered the same food so essentially had the other half. We both paid €7.50.
We ended up paying €15 for a ciabatta sandwich and small salad........come on! You can eat a full on main course at a proper local restaurant for €10.

It was the first time I have been to Dotty's and because of the value for money, it will be my last.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Zzzzz8
“A great spot”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Having started working our season in St Gervais which is a lovely French town but has no sign of a cafe and no decent coffee it was great to stumble into Dotty's on our first day of working in Morzine. The cafe has a great selection of coffee, cakes and a small food menu, the staff are always smiling and the atmosphere is always warm and relaxed. Definitely recommended.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank jandg33
london
“Friendly coffeeshop with great selection of food”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Dotty's is always very warm and welcoming & is one of my favourite places to grab a bite to eat off the mountains. Good menu (bagels, jacket pots, bacon sarnies etc) with a solid selection for veggies. Love the milkshakes & even has a terrace for when the sun is out. Couldn't recommend enough!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank beachcatLondon
Manchester
“Cosy cafe with wide selection of lovely drinks”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Nice little cafe with wifi and lovely staff. Hot drinks are great, lots of different flavoured syrups and super fresh smoothies.

Although we did not eat here there was a great selecetiin of food and i have heard rave reviews from other people.

Grab a table in here on a rainy day and enjoy!!

• Visited April 2013