“great bar”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“great bar”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Excellent place for apres ski, live music and a great night out. Lots of Brits when we were there giving the place a friendly atmosphere

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lisa M

Oradea, Bihor, Romania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“This Is The Nightlife Centre Of Morzine”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This place made me wish I would be living in Morzine so I could be here every night. Had loads of fun in this bar when I was in France this year. The music was good, drinks were cheap, people were friendly. Me and my friends wanted to visit as many places as possible but we decided for a second night in Tibetan Cafe because we really enjoyed ourselves the first time. People serving at the bar were chatty and nice.
I liked the way this place was decorated - added a nice "niche" touch to it. The furniture has an Asian twist to it (the place used to be called "Budha Bar"). The waitresses really made us feel at home although we were strangers in those parts.
What I noticed was that other foreigners seemed to have a good time around us (some were playing drinking games) and overall everyone had fun. We entered the place at dusk and left in the early hours and it was like we were leaving a different world behind.
Next Christmas I'm heading straight this way.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Razvan C
Hannover
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Happy Hour Magnet”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Morzine is a lovely Alpine village and right in the heart you will find the Tibetan Café, Café it is not it and should really be renamed as a Bar but there you go.
Doesn’t really look much from the outside, you walk down the steps to the entrance and it looks like a shop front, as you walk the first thing you see at the entrance is usually the owner sat there at his decks playing the music. The music in there is my type of music so I was tuned in and in there as much as possible, even the guys who were with me who said the music was too old fashioned really warmed to it after a couple of visits.
Drink prices are about normal for an alpine bar and not extortionate like some places I have been in (why do they do that we never go back to bars like that) The also have happy hour and allow you to get well stocked up for the hour or so after it has finished.
So what made us keep going back? Good Music, Central Location, Drink Prices and very Attractive Bar Staff.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank Addison D
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The in place in Morzine”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The interior decor is a real mixture from antique furniture to flat screen TV's
The owner not only works there but is also the DJ he joins in the fun also.
We were treated to shots and he was buying round for round beer with us, it was like drinking with one of my friends.
It is one of those bars you are never in a hurry to leave, maybe it is my age group but the music played included lots of my favorite tunes and the videos keep you mesmerized with the amazing stunts, all this while getting steadily drunk, I can't think of a better way to chill out.
If you miss this bar you will miss the best bar in Morzine, there are quite a few other good bars but this one definitely goes the extra mile to make you welcome.

Visited August 2012
7 Thank Leo S
Altnaharra, United Kingdom
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“WASTED ON SHOTS!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stopped here after a meal at next door restaurant, nice place, bar staff to die for, free shots to kick off, don't remember much more!
class,,