“The best ski trip ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morzine
More Mountain - The Loft
Ranked #11 of 145 Specialty Lodging in Morzine
Reviewed March 18, 2013

OMG!! What an amazing trip to Morzine!!!! Jack and Gemma were the best hosts EVER!!!!!!! They cooked the best food ever, they played with us, they took us skiing on Friday AND they were the nicest people in the universe!!!!!! I thought the loft was great because they supplied a wii, a mac, an ipad, wii games and movies. When we came in from skiing there was homemade cakes or homemade buns on the table for all of us!!!!!! It was an incredable trip and I hope I go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Phil and Sophie - what can I say!
We went to this chalet with really high expectations, and it more than lived up to them, we were absolutely spoiled by the best hosts we have ever had! There catered for our every whim, we were cared for from the moment we arrived till we got on the bus to go home. The chalet was fantastic as was the food. The company was great and the snow was amazing!
Thanks for everything we will be back, as soon as we can!
Dave, Aly, Jon and Harry

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Could not fault this place! Food was better than a la cart and the wine kept flowing! I can see myself going no where else next year that's for sure! Treated like royalty by Gemma and Jack! Two great people with fantastic manners! Not sure what else to say other than " WOW" xx

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Booking a boarding holiday is not easy - so many decisions to make on where, when, shall we take the kids, shall we go fully catered..............

This was the best choice - had a amazing trip and Jack and Gemma were wonderful.

The food, resort, accommodation, company, snow and weather were as good as it gets.

We are already looking into book for next year - we will definitely bring our boys next time as a shame for them to miss out.

Think More Mountain is a great choice - we were spoilt rotten.

Thanks again to all the more mountain team for making our holiday so wonderful.

Our group are getting together at the weekend to reminisce over the holiday with a copied food recipe from the loft and some toffee vodka.

Room Tip: all en suites with bath and showers.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Ok so I spend a long time researching the perfect ski holiday for me and my friends.
All I can say is I am AMAZING!!
Found the best place for us all - food was first class - got better every day. Jack and Jemma our chalet host are the best - wish we could take them home with us.
They didn't just host they babysat and being from Scotland we thought we may have drunk them dry -but we never soo free flowing.
I am typing this while sitting in the gorgeous loft with my amazing friends having the best time ever.
Avoriaz is amazing for skiing but I believe you are better staying in morzine. Try dicksies bar for some Irish music and drinks.
The only bad thing I can say is you can't stay forever and I want too!!!
Jack and Jemma rock and so does this place x

Room Tip: All great x
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We all had a great time skiing and it was made much better by Phil and Sophie who were fantastic to everyone throughout the entire stay. The food cooked by Sophie was something to savour and I wish my mum could cook that well (the sticky toffee pudding) and during the time Phil and Sophie were in the chalet it felt like they were part of the family due to their sense of humour and kindness. I would certainly return to the same place as it was a truly fantastic holiday and my favourite so far that I have been on. A truly enjoyable week away !!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I'm 10 years old and i have just got back from my fantastic holiday at the loft i had never been in a catered chalet before and i would definitely go again if they were like this lovely chalet,the hosts,Phil and Sophie made you feel like you where at home the food was gorgeous,phil and Sophie joined in all our games.

from Alfie Tyrer