“Superb from start to finish”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morzine
TG Ski Chalets Morzine
Ranked #15 of 150 Specialty Lodging in Morzine
Reviewed February 11, 2013

stayed in chalet bouquetin for 7 nights and had an absolute blast; the chalet is incredible- beautifully designed, finished to a high standard and contains all the mod-cons to staisfy is even the most fussiet of travellers. Food was a great standard- diverse menu and catered for all tastes. There is nothing to fault at all, the service was amazing (daily pick up and drop offs) i would urge anyone to book this chalet or to book with TG SKI- absolutely first class.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Just back form the BEST HOLIDAY EVER in Morzine with TGski. Stayed in the incredible Chalet Bouquetin, which was pure luxury. Not only was the chalet amazing, the chalet hosts were knowledgable, friendly and pro-chefs/bakers. Also great fun to be around. TGski itself was superior to any previous ski company - helpful, attentive, knowledgable and genuinely concerned that we were having a good time. Trip of a lifetime and at very reasonable cost. TGski, thank you.

Room Tip: Room on top floor has free-standing bath - amazing
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We visited Morzine with a group of 11 friends and chose to use TGski, and what a great decision that was! They couldn't have been more helpful in the planning of our trip. From organising transfers and catering to our groups needs.
When we arrived the wow factor hit in. Chalet Bouquetin has not spared any attention to detail with a great lay-out and beautiful furnishings. Being greeted by our hosts to heated floors and the view of a great big wine cellar, we were each showed to our rooms-all of which were perfect so there was no fighting! The cinema room is a must (you just have to make the time to watch a movie), the private hot tub and sauna were frequented daily and the living/dinning area is a great space to spend together after a hard day on the slopes.
The food was great, freshly made breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course meal in the evening followed by cheese and port. I also have to commend their choice of wines-having 2 red, 2 white and a rose on offer-all of which I tried and would order my favorite two from a restaurant menu if I saw again so very happy with these!
We had a fantastic driver that would pick us up in the morning and afternoon taking us to our chosen lift from our door-so no lugging the skis around.
The only negative thing I have to say is that the week went too fast, we will be booking again for next year without a doubt!
Thank you Emily, Ollie, Nick, Emily, Tom and all the TGski team for making our trip spot on!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our Yearly Ski holiday....

Where do I begin? I booked this holiday through TG ski and I've been looking forward to it for 6 months,as you do with a Ski Holiday. This was my first time in Morzine and skiing the port du soleil, What a fantastic ski area! We had ok snow, im a very keen skier, but this was totally surpassed by the Chalet. It was even better and bigger than the in the Photos - not often you can say that! The hosts were amazing, and for the money I think this is one of the best value, Top spec chalets I have ever seen, let alone stayed in, Hot tub, cinema room, amazing sauna, propper boot and ski facilities in a huge garage make getting ready in the mornings easy! Super efficient lifts to the slopes with Nick the driver.... just slick and efficient.

Food and hosts were amazing, and we caused a lot of trouble. they forgot to clean our room one morning, but that could have been our fault as we had been partying hard the night before and they probably thought we were still in bed!

On that note - our room was incredible! nothing more to be said, you would struggle to find a boutique hotel in the cotswolds as nice as this.... and believe me my girlfriend has tried!!! we didnt even have the penthouse room.... you have to see it to believe how good it is - and how good the views of the valley are - this place is like something off Grand designs!

Big solid breakfast.... cooked obviously with a huge jug of home made smoothie..... AMAZING.

Great wine, great food, I could go on but really this was just a superb all round holiday. the Apres was fun too - I would recommend the Cavern

In short - if like me you like value for money - watch grand designs and wish you could stay somewhere that amazing... this is the place for you!

Room Tip: room 5 - Penthouse is amazing! all other 4 are eaqually good... put kids in rooms 1 and 2 if there p...
1  Thank Paul F
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed for a week recently in Chalet Miramar and very mixed.
Positives were great young chalet staff who couldn't have been nicer and very good location for super morzine lift, also the food was basic but tasty and plentiful. However negatives were silly and could have been easily fixed by management / owners. We arrived and were told our room didn't have a key as the last group took it. Not a problem in my eyes as these things happen but we never got a key ALL week! Every morning I was asking the chalet staff or manager (clearly too many chalets for one person to run when the owners just skied everyday!) We were told to use the master key which was just hanging on a hook anyone could get at (why bother even locking rooms, joke!). While this was frustrating asking daily for keys or access to our room, the icing on the cake was the chalet was broken into on one night. No effort was made to sort our keys or change door codes and although it wasn't guests valuables taken it summed up the whole thing as miss managed. The friend I was with was very unhappy but didn't want to create a scene in front of other guests. The ironic thing was the stolen internet router was replaced in 24hrs (staff used it) but simple keys were beyond them. The sad thing is the staff and young owners seemed really nice, simple case of attention to detail throughout the chalet and customer services lacking which was frustrating and unfortunately wouldn't go back even though they have some positives

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great chalet. Even better hosts. Couldn't want for better service, food and hospitality. Can't wait to return!!! Great location in the Portes du Soleil skiing area and easy walk into town from the chalet - although why you would want to go out is beyond me!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had 3 separate weeks with TG all were exceptional my first week was with my wife at Roc Soliel with Lucy the chalet girl who was great and we had a fabulous week of sun and snow I them moved to Chalet petit Amis for a boys week and poor Lucy had to move with us due to the regular chalet girl being off sick! That was also a great week and we were looked after so well there too. My last week was a big family trip with 13 of us in Chalet Amis ,Sam & Henri we're just great and we had another fabulous week . TG really do the job well and I would recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family