Tripadvisor
Morzine
All reviews cannot praise the staff great tips and advice the free ski bus stop gold star incredible value next year free pool table secure garage complimentary wine clean rooms boot hire min walk short stay fantastic stay ryan bike scarves
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best places to stay in.
The staff was very helpful especially Jessica.

They have provided to us a good breakfast every single morning plus the amazing table pool and table games.

We are willing to come back next year.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A pal recommended this wee place and although I am not normally a "budget hotel" person not only did I have a great experience here me and the motley crew that attended are already planning to go again next year. There was a gang from a Big 4 accountants and a troupe of lads from the City staying at the hotel at the same time and all were very well behaved. Breakfast was as good as any 5 star continental and the whole atmosphere was like staying at a friends home. Staff could not be more friendly. Pool room was way too hip for me haha.....

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Group of friends from work made the trip with Waffles Travels ( a very bouncy and enthusiastic rep )
Good value hotel , comfortable bed , hot shower , plenty for breakfast and friendly staff.
Bus stop right outside the hotel made getting to the lifts easy or a 15-20 min walk

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank steve15w
Reviewed December 19, 2019

From the location to the rooms and the staff, I cannot recommend this place enough. A friend of mine suggested that I stay at the Nant prior to it's new refurbishment and it has more than exceeded my expectations.

I am new to snowboarding and the ski area here was perfect for me in addition to catering for those that are far more advanced. There is a bus stop on the Nants doorstep with regular free buses that take you directly to the lifts and it is a 10-15min walk to the town where there are many bars/shops/restaurants.

I stayed in the a premium double that was warm, spacious and beautifully furnished. It was clear that real care had gone into the design of the room, with a thick carpet and a rainfall shower head that was more than welcomed after an achy day on the slopes. The room also had a balcony overlooking the mountains which caught the morning sun.

What really made this place for me however were the staff. The owners gave us such a warm welcome, advising us on the best slopes for our abilities and the most scenic places in town for an apres. On this occasion I was travelling with a friend, although I often travel solo and this is definitely a place that I would happily visit again on my own as it's warm and friendly atmosphere makes it easy to meet people and is ideal for all.

Thank you SO much to the staff for making our trip. I will definitely be back in the future.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Ciara D
Reviewed August 23, 2019

This was my second year staying for a week at the Nant which was equally as great as the first. Its not an easy formula to get right, laid back, friendly, informal, fantastic value for money, home from home. The team are great and happy to help with anything if they can. The rooms are simple but very clean and comfortable with a great breakfast to start the day. If you are there for the bike park and take your own bike there is secure garage/workshop. I can't imagine anywhere having a better setup at this price. So thanks again to Ryan, the team and special mention to the man on the spanners, Ethan, who can help get anything sorted. Looking forward to 2020.

Date of stay: July 2019