All reviews hot tub fantastic week beer fridge morzine town thanks guys boot warmers hosts slopes chalet skiing alex fab geneva team
Reviewed January 26, 2010

we spent a week with jill and jono, they were so friendly and great cook!! and made our daughter and son inlaw and finley aged 3 holiday as nothing was to much trouble finley help with the ski cakes!!, location great would recomend the resturant jill recommended to us, rooms were spotless , and hot tub superb after a day of skiiing
jill was so kind to help us with our lost skis at the airport, which we eventually got back this is a great chalet for all ages our was our family and another in theior 20s.
we felt like home from home nothing to much trouble and plenty of tips for ski and me as a non skier walks etc woul recommend this to all ages, also price very reasonable thank you for a great time kim weston super mare

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2010

My son and I went as part of a group who booked the chalet. It was lovely.
Jill and Johno could not do enough to make our stay enjoyable.
The food was very good and plentigful. My son loved the beef bourguignon.
The cleanliness and quality of accomodation was spot on.
We would definately recomend this to anyone thinkng of a holiday in the port du soleil.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 4, 2009

I have written this email after booking my snowboard holiday for 2010. Last year was brilliant Jill and Jono rock I use to go to a different resort every year but until these guys expand their empire it is Morzine for me again and I'm so excited.
They don't market their company as luxury but they should the chalet is beautiful just what I expect of an alpine chalet with lots of little extras the latest wii games wifi, the hot tub outside. Jill's cooking was fantastic of restaurant standard and she is conscious of making sure we get enough to keep us going all day.
I loved it and you will too!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2009

Good food, good wine, brilliant staff. The chalet is brand new and kept absolututely spotless. During the day there's an endless supply of coffee and tea and a slightly less endless supply of biscuits. Sometimes there was a freshly baked cake. Lovely quiet spot with amazing views but still within easy reach of the town centre. Hope to be back next year!.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Where do i start, straight off the plane and was greeted to our free transfer to the chalet, Once there i knew straight away that this was a very good choice, amazing location and views, had a quick look round and a bite to eat, then straight downstairs to build our bikes up.

Bedrooms were very nice and bathroom was great especially the shower after a hard days riding!!

Living room had TV with games console to keep you busy at night. (if we wasn't in the pub!!) and an MP3 player dock was a nice touch..

The hot tub outside was great to relax in after the riding in the days..

Bikes were very secure in the downstairs drying room, there is also a bike shed if you prefer, hose pipe and jet wash were a welcome thing to keep bikes in top condition..

woke up each morning to fresh bread and jam, butter, chocolate spread, juice, tea or coffe. The food at night was excellent without fail johno is a great cook!!!

I would recommend this chalet to anyone, we had such a great time....

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends