“As good as it gets”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morzine
Chalet Morzine Luxury Chalets, Chalet Morzine
Ranked #3 of 48 Morzine B&B and Inns
Fareham, United Kingdom
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Chalets all seem to have a little something different to offer but Chalet Morzine pretty much has it all. Location, comfort, hospitality, all great. The hosts and staff couldn't have been more helpful. Food was superb and even the inclusive wine was good quality, and plentiful... all too often not the case.
Despite having done Morzine to death over the years I would still love to go back if I could stay in this chalet.
I just hope my review doesn't push the price up too much:-)

Room Tip: Top floor has the doubles which are just big enough, are very quiet and are as comfortable as I'...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ChaletMorzine, Owner at Chalet Morzine Luxury Chalets, Chalet Morzine, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Hi Alan and Ally, Thank you so much for taking the time to review the chalet. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially as you have stayed in so many places in Morzine over the years. It's really satisfying for us to know that we are at the top of your list and that we are doing things right... I hope Ally enjoyed her girls week this week, as the snow has just not stopped falling. If I open up the chalet on a short stay basis again, I shall let you know.... but you can always come for a week! Sincerely hope to see you all again in the future, warm regards, Lindsey.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stayed at Chalet Morzine for the first time as a group of 10 adults. Location is great being very close to the main ski lifts and walking distance to the village. Lindsey and Thierry are the perfect hosts assisted by Rose who is fantastic and Peter's food was superb.
The Chalet is very comfortable and has the added benefit of a games room which was great for the younger and not so young members of our party who particularly enjoyed the table football. This is the best Chalet that I have stayed in and is highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Ian, Thank you for writing such a lovely review of the chalet. I am so pleased that it all worked out well for you, as I know being Party leader and organiser has its pressures. So it's great to know that it all worked out and that everyone was really happy with the chalet and service. I was also glad to see that Alex got some great boots from our ski hire shop, which should solve his boot problem on future ski holidays. Hope to see you again next year ! All the best, Lindsey.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Second time staying here and it was just as excellent as the first. Chalet hosts and staff are great, and the food was absolutely delicious. Good location with only a short walk into the town and to the ski lifts. Plenty of space including a games room for the kids with really comfortable rooms. Hope to be coming back for a third time next year!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hi Rachel and Henry, Thank you so much for the review you have written of the chalet. It was great to see you all again, the second time around in one year... It is always lovely to see your group. At the time of writing this, you may have already become a mum....so please let us know your news. You know we have all the baby friendly equipment at the chalet, so I hope you introduce your little one to us all soon. All the best Rachel and hope to see the expanding family soon, Lindsey.
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a gem, and I will be going back again soon ! Right on the edge of a blue run, a stones throw from the lift and village centre. The chalet is very comfortable, bedrooms cosy, with lovely beds and loads of hot water. The whole team at the chalet were amazing, nothing was too much trouble, the food was really good. All round fantastic trip, thank you Chalet Morzine !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Marcia, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am really pleased that you had such a good time at the chalet. Thanks also for becoming an avid facebook follower and appreciating the photos and info that I put up there. It makes it all seem worthwhile. Sincerely hope that we get to see your group again. Keep in touch, Lindsey.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I think I'm just going to add on to that of the past few reviews. Chalet Morzine is just perfect in every way, 15 of us stayed there for a weeks skiing holiday, the chalet is in a perfect location for the shops,bars and restaurants. It gives you the option to ski in or out, or if you wish you can stroll to the gondola 5 mins for Morzine and just under 10 for Avoriaz. The chalet it's self is SPOTLESS, COMFORTABLE with beds to die for :-) Lynsey and Thierry are the perfect owners! Nothing is to much trouble and they make you feel so welcome ! Rose and Peter are the stars of the show, Peters cooking is to die for-its cooked to perfection :-) and rose delivers the meals effortessly. They truley love what they do, as long as the guest are happy, they are happy ! We have all booked up again for 2014 :-) . I use the world perfect a lot in my review and that's because it is PERFECT ! 5* Chalet Morzine !

See you in 2014
Craig & Martyn

• Stayed January 2013
Hi Craig & Martyn, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We had a cracking week with you all. I know you were new to the group this year, but I am glad it all worked out well. The image of you falling over backwards and somersaulting on the midnight sledging still makes me laugh now. That was a fantastic evening....I am glad I eventually managed to have a go too. So pleased that you loved everything about the chalet and we will see you all next year.... That's if Thierry lets you all back, as he is not too happy about the rugby results at the minute!!!! Rose and Pete miss you all very much, so lots of love from all of us, Lindsey xx
Newport, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Just returned from another fab week at Chalet Morzine. Lyndsey and Thierry are fabulous hosts while Rose and Pete manage the cooking, which is second to none and the housekeeping. Everything is thought of and they cannot be more attentive to your needs. We've been for two years and have booked for 2014 already. Perfect location for skiing Morzine and AVoriaz close to all bars and shops

• Stayed January 2013
Hi Jill, Thanks so much my purple friend for writing another great review about the chalet. Are you wearing your purple chalet morzine t-shirt with pride. It was so fantastic to have you all back again and you are firmly booked in for 2014. I don't know what my best memory of your group is this year, you on the sledge and just falling out everywhere, the day you all wore hula hula skirts or the vision of you in your sumo wrestler outfit on the last day!! If we make it to the UK this year, I might persuade Thierry to drop by Cardiff, but I can safely say he is pleased he turned down Dave's offer of a rugby ticket to the France Wales game in Paris.... whoops... I bet you were all pleased though. Looking forward to seeing you all again, Lots of love Jill from all of us, including Pete and Rose xx
Matlock, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This was our first skiing holiday with our 3 children & staying with Lindsey & Thierry was the best ever experience for us all. The kids adored Rose & Pete so much so they all cried when we left. The food is fab, the chalet was beautiful & the location couldn't be any better. See you all next year!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hi Tash and Tim, Many thanks for your great review for the chalet. I am so pleased that you all had a great time with us and that the kids felt so at home and comfortable. I was really relieved that the shared chalet mix worked well and that everyone got on so well together and had a lot of laughs. I will be in touch soon to firm up next year. All the best to you all, Lindsey.