After struggling to find the apartment late at night, there were some great positives;
1. the location is absolutely brilliant.
2. beds were pretty comfortable and there were lots of them, although squeezing 6 people into there would awful.
3. the apartment was clean.
But, in the interests of helping another traveller, some points for you to consider, especially if travelling with a younger family;
1. the apartment is very noisy, we were woken by others running water or flushing their toilet at 5 or 7am every day.
2. although wifi is listed, it didn't work for the whole trip - bad news for 10 year olds.
3. there is no where for a family of 4 to sit comfortably in the evening at the apartment - the lounge where the red seating is located is very uncomfortable which means we went out every night.
4. no DVD player, which again for keeping kids occupied is really useful.
5. the owner allows smokers so the place smelt a bit stale.
6. towels are not included in the rental - we were unaware of this on our arrival.
What would help is a "welcome file", to highlight where the bins are emptied, ski lockers, contact numbers in the event of a problem, etc.