We found this hotel on Tripadvisor whilst driving up from Portugal to England. What a find!!
This is a true five star experience, the restaurant, staff and rooms were all amazing. We will definitely put this on our list to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provencal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provencal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet