“A wonderful restaurant near Cannes”

Bistrot Saint Sauveur
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Le Cannet
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Parma, Italy
“A wonderful restaurant near Cannes”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was in this reastaurant last week of August, I have been very lucky that a local suggested me this nice place, I was there with my family and we enjoyed a lot our food, service excellent and very good dessert! If you are around Cannes let me suggest to go there, but remember to book in advance, the restaurant is quite small, there is also a parking very close to them and not expensieve! Staff excellent as well, price fantastic to be in French Riviera!

• Visited August 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good- Elegant- Reasonable”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

A very good and unexpected place away from the Cannes buzz. The place is elegant and nicely decorated, the food is classic and good (excellent special of the day) and the prices are reasonable. What else do you want in the Cannes area where so many restaurants are tourists' traps...A good address I hesitated to share..

• Visited August 2013
Le Cannet, France
“Excellent address - unbeatable in the region”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This Restaurant is my favorite from far in the Region. Price are reasonnable, service is good and people are nice, and the most important the Chef is excellent and keep the size of the restaurant so that he is cooking himself (and he knows how to do it, believe me).
I brought all my friends (local and from different countries) to this place, I only got very good feedback, they all came back there on their own afterwards.

• Visited June 2013
Zurich
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meal near Cannes”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I agreed with the previous reviews - compared to Cannes, the prices were reasonable. The service was as good as it gets - attentive and friendly. The chef came out to greet us (our conversation was limited due to linguistic issues), but we had a very nice time. The food was excellent - my wife had a cucumber soup and fish, both of which she enjoyed, and I had a steak - cooked perfectly. Overall we were very pleased with the meal, ambiance, location, service, etc. The meal won't stand out in my memory as the best one I've had, but it was very good. My biggest problem was the wine - I had to get one by the glass, and the house wine was really disappointing.

• Visited July 2013
Le Cannet, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
“Great food and ambience”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great little restaurant. Good service, quality food and menu. Reasonable priced as well. We have been there several times now and have never been dissapointed....and thats rare at the French Riviera! The maitre is a bit "stiff"...but HEY!

• Visited June 2013