We used this hotel before an early morning flight the next day to the States. After travelling for 3 weeks in Spain and France, we have seen a lot of hotel rooms. This hotel is pleasantly clean and modern but the rooms are tiny. We had a standard double room for two persons with one double bed. There was very little room on each side of the bed -about 18 inches on one side. A small counter and desk chair backed up to the other side of the bed, leaving very little room to get out of the bed without hitting the desk chair. While the hotel does not have a restaurant, there is a bar area that serves a light meal (choice of lasagna or chicken brochettes and a salad bar) in the evening and breakfast in the morning. We ate dinner at the hotel and would not do so again. While the front desk staff are friendly and agreeable, we will probably try another airport hotel on our next trip due to the size of the rooms and the lack of a real restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the airport, the Golden Tulip Marseille Provence Airport hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool,a bar/lounge, a fitness center and 2 seminar rooms. Free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Marseille Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louisiana Hotel Vitrolles
- Golden Tulip Marseille Airport France/Vitrolles