Novotel Nantes Carquefou
Agoda.com
$48
$46
Agoda.com
Ibis Budget Nantes Sainte Luce(Sainte-Luce-sur-Loire)
$44
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This hotel has all you need, comfort, restaurant, swimming pool, parking ...
Located in Carquefou industrial zone, nowhere to hang out of course :) but ideal for business (at least for me).
Staff very welcoming and helpful, I asked for a shaver and they gave -for free- me a whole set of men's "beautiy" stuff!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I could not believe that this hotel has no lift, then altough it is just two stories, you have to take all your luggage up to the stairs by your own!!!
If you have elderly or children with you, or disabled or even if you carry heavy bags DO NOT GO to this hotel.
It's far from anywhere. We booked because we could not find any hotel at a reasonable prize.
It has a secure parking and a pool which is a plus, although we did not use the swimming pool as it was really cold.
The breakfast is not too good. I have had better breakfast in other hotels. There was a young waiter nothing but proffesional, it was his very first day working maybe.....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Lovely hotel. Conveniently located, clean, comfortable. Mustapha in reception could not have been more helpful. Novotel he is an excellent ambassador for your company. We were very happy with our experience and are more than happy to recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I was in this hotel for a family vacation but as a business traveler I noticed the hotel is very convenient for people on business travel.

Rooms are modern and simple, pure Novotel style.

Breakfast is good although 15 Euros is to my mind too much for what it was.

You need a car to be in this hotel. There is a grill close by. I heard food (dinner and lunch) at the hotel was good but I did not have the opportunity to try it

Staff is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while I was on a business trip. It is a good price-value hotel. It is well maintained, clean and enyoyable to stay in.
You have free Wifi in the hotel room and the rooms are quiet and to a point soundproof.
A complete buffet style breakfast is offered - you can find all yoou need to start the day on the right foot.
Service for the clients is good and polite.
I would recommand this hotel to anyone in the area looking for a good value-price hotel ; you really can't go wrong.

Room Tip: The rooms on the first floor giving view on the parking lot are not scenetic but quiet and makes you avoid and stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business