“We are looking forward to going there again”
Review of Tout Va Bien

Tout Va Bien
Ranked #101 of 164 Restaurants in Dieppe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is a café/restaurant which is definitely on the up. It has expanded since we were last in Dieppe, but very few tables are ever empty! The staff – from the efficient and multi-lingual manager downwards - are all friendly and welcoming, always recognising us each time we returned despite the hundreds of people they must serve each day. We ate lunch there one day and dinner another, and enjoyed drinks at an outside table, and felt extremely well looked after, and never ever rushed or pressured. The food was the good French food you expect at this level – certainly not fine dining, but nothing to complain about at all. I am allergic to garlic, and when I asked the manager whether a particular dish he recommended contained garlic, he said “No – but would you like some?” That is the kind of service that one appreciates!

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

If you like the staff offhand and disinterested, the floor and table dirty, the crepes stacked up in piles on a table outside the toilets, then this is the place for you.

This restaurant is the one nearest the main tourist shopping drag. They have clearly found customers easy and it seems location is triumphing over quality.

We did not eat [we did not want to eat], so I can't offer a review in that sense.

It was not a good experience I'm afraid.

Maybe they were just having an off day.

1  Thank Antietam54
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The first thing, at Tout Va Bien, don't buy the cheap meals. They're rubbish. Treat yourself to a slap up meal and expect to pay big bucks. Even then sometimes it can be a bit disapointing, but I think - for me anyway - that's more to do with my mood. You will pay just as much for lunch as you will for an evening meal at Tout Va Bien. The prices on the card are the prices on the card.
I'm a regular visitor to Dieppe and frequently visit Tout Va Bien. I was there two nights ago for the Herring and Scallops festival. It was very busy in the restaurant but, as usual, the service was good and they weren't hustling people to get out. The meal for two, with a couple of beers and a pichet of wine, cost us around 70 euros. Worth every penny!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Very good service, menu a little limited, no veg except chips, but we are in France. Well presented, hot food

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We requested the Formule express menu advertised outside, but were handed other more expensive menus instead. In the end we settled for the plat du jour, which was tasteless ham & chips. This was the poorest meal we had in any Dieppe restaurant.

1  Thank biggles231