“Excellent Meal”

Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Tinqueux
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2016

This was a fabulous meal, but on the expensive side. Service was excellent, and the food was very very good. I am glad that we went here, but I would not go often due to the price. Still, for a once in a while experience the food quality and service were such that it was worth the expense.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed July 14, 2016

This is perfect theatre, with jaw-dropping levels of originality, skill and efficiency. But I had a feeling that many of the other diners were immensely affluent people, doing what they normally do, taking things for granted and not really appreciating what was being presented to them. Still, for us normals, this was an immense treat, something well out of the ordinary, beyond just eating... You must try it. Start saving now and, if you can, stay the night too..

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Leys G
Reviewed July 13, 2016

What an experience this restaurant is. The food is surprising, rich and very good. My absolute favourite was the dessert that looked like a lemon - would forever stay in my memory.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

We were very excited to eat at this three star Michelin restaurant and enjoyed our 10 course dinner paired with champagne/ wine. While the servers tried and were very friendly, the cadence was slightly off. In similar establishments, the service and timing have been better. The food was delicious but it didn't knock my socks off, and for $1,000 for 2 people, I expect it to do so. Would I return? Not for dinner. For a more reasonably priced lunch? Sure.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Wrldtvlr27
Reviewed June 23, 2016

We were there for lunch today and we were a little disappointed. We had the lunch menu, none of the dishes were really standout - although they were all very pretty and we found the service incredibly rigid and formal with little enthusiasm. They seemed a little put out that we went for the 95 Euro lunch menu which was almost hidden out of sight.

This is very different to other 3* restaurants we have been to where the Lunch menu is presented as the main option with other longer menus available. The only person who seemed pleased to see us was M. Lallement himself who was lovely. I can't see why this place has three stars at all I'm afraid.

Date of visit: June 2016